Does Your Trip to Miami Include the Perfect Day on the Water?
What's on your Miami travel itinerary? Sure, you can stroll through Miami's art deco district, soak up the sun on soft sand beaches, wander around the waterfront neighborhoods and outdoor cafes of Coconut Grove or indulge in the famed nightlife of South Beach. But why not go beyond the boardwalk and plan a day (or two or three) out on the South Florida waterways? Miami's Atlantic coast location is a prime travel destination, and no trip to South Florida is complete without spending some time out on the beautiful blue waters. Whether you're a seasoned boater or just want to widen your horizons with a new experience, Miami is the perfect port to let Boatsetter help you gain your sea legs and see the sites from a new perspective. The possibilities of hoisting the sails or manning the flybridge are calling. And, no worries if you lack experience, don't own a boat or your boat is docked somewhere far away. A quality boating experience is possible for you despite all those details with Boatsetter. It's an easy process to book online and your professional Captain can be included so really all you have to do is grab your friends, pack some sunscreen and compile your a playlist! Boatsetter connects consumers and boating enthusiasts with boat owners in an effort to make boating accessible to anyone, anywhere! The boating lifestyle is now something anyone can enjoy! With Boatsetter, you can try out a variety of boats or choose your dream boat (come on, you know you have one) without taking on the costs and responsibilities of ownership. You sit back and relax while your captain navigates that perfect day on the water. Wondering what kinds of water-related fun you can get into in Miami? The possibilities are endless. Here are just a few of the experiences to be had with friends and family on the water.
- Soar, skim and skate across the surface on skis, wakeboards and tubes.
- Take it slow with a cruise along the coasts and canals.
- Pull up to a waterside restaurant.
- Plan the ultimate floating dinner party for friends and family.
- View the Miami skyline by night.
- Search for manatees, sea birds and other creatures of nature.
- Cast out a line on backcountry or deep sea fishing charters.
- Snorkel, dive and waterski – there are 10 offshore artificial reefs in the waters surrounding the Miami area.
- Sail south and explore the Keys.
- Pack a picnic and sail around Biscayne Bay to Key Biscayne for the day.