How To Plan The Perfect Summer Vacay
It's about that time to start looking forward to summer. Whether it’s staying local or heading down south to the sandy white beaches of Florida, planning the perfect summer vacay does require some coordination. Let’s take a look at how to plan the ideal summer vacay this year.
Your Perfect Vacation Planning List! (Hint: It should include boat rentals!)
- Leverage phone apps: The great thing about smartphones is that there is almost an app for everything. Download apps that tell you the public transit routes in your desired area, things to do, hotels, and more. Apps are an efficient and effective way to obtain information promptly.
- Make a vacation playlist: Planning your summer vacation is akin to planning a party and no party is ever complete without great tunes. Mix in beachy music with classic 90's beats and you’ll have everyone in a good mood! Want to really add an element of fun? Bring along your karaoke and watch everyone attempt to sing the verses of their favorite songs.
- Decide where you want to go: Gather your crew together and decide on a location that you all agree on. Traveling down South to Florida? Headed to the San Fran Bay? Boat rentals are a fun and exciting activity that all of you can enjoy together. When you rent a boat, the options aboard your vessel become endless.
- Make a bucket list: The worst thing you could do is come back from your summer breakaway, unfulfilled because you didn't get to do everything you wanted. Be sure to write down exactly what it is you want to do so that you can go home content. Whether it is planning a deep sea fishing trip with your friends, going to the sandbar with your boat rentals, or snorkeling just off the beaches shoreline: making a bucket list will ensure that you have ticked everything off your list.
- Create an Itinerary: The last thing you want to do while on you're on vacation is waste time organizing a plan and running around trying to put the pieces together. Creating a scheduled itinerary is a great way to maximize the time that you have so that you can hit all the major attractions that your destination as to offer.