Spend a day of Fun-In-The-Sun by the boat is a great opportunity to get away from the routine everyday life, to have a new experience!
The Haulover Sandbar... one of South Florida's many treasures. Places like these are what make us the envy of much of the rest of the country. If you have been out on the sandbar, you know exactly what I am talking about. If you have not been, let's go by boat to this nice place!
Location: Just north of the inlet, where the Ocean meets Biscayne Bay, just south of the Haulover Marina.
What you will find: a bunch of boats. People in the water, hanging out, enjoying a cold drink, not caring about anything at all going on dry land! There are a couple of barges that sell burgers, dogs, ice cream, etc. And as far as the kids are concerned, this is the best ice cream truck EVER!
2 -bedroom 29' boat is waiting for you! All facilities including full kitchen, bathroom, shower (2), indoor/outdoor dining area+grill, sun deck; air condition; TV, BOSE.
- price is $100/hour, min 4 hours
- you can bring friends! Up to 6 people including you are welcome at no extra cost! Children count as adults.
- if the weather is not suitable for being on the water (I.e. heavy rain), we could reschedule to another day.
- at the boat we have table games such as cards, chess, checkers, dominoes...
- we have a small grill on a board and you can use it.
- there are bottled water, some tea, coffee. Feel free to bring aboard your own food, beverages...
A captained boat means that your job is simply to kick back, relax, and enjoy the beautiful waterway! Our captain will take care of the driving.
160 Sl Ltd
Up to 6
Up to 4
- Cooking On Board
- Dive Platform
- Toilet / Head
- Drinking Water
- Air Conditioning
- Fresh Water Wash Down
- Stereo/ Ipod
- VHF Radio
- GPS Chart Plotter
- Depth Finder
- Rod Holders
- Fish Box
- Salt Water Wash Down
- Sight Seeing