It is Miami!
Want to see the famous Miami islands, Villa Vizcaya Museum from the water? Peek at how celebrities live?
Spend a romantic evening on the boat with someone special? Look at Sunset, drink a glass of bubbly.
Maybe you want just to spend the day of fun with friends in the sun on the water? The Haulover SandBar waits for you!
It’s a great opportunity to get away from the routine of everyday life and have a new experience!
The wonderful 4-6 hour trip spent on the boat will remain a pleasant remembrance of Miami!
- You can bring friends! Up to 6 people including you are welcome at no extra cost! Children count as adults.
- Your tour can't be less than 1/2 day (4 hours). A full day is 8 hours.
- If the weather is not suitable for being on the water (i.e. heavy rain), we will work with you to reschedule to another day.
- Board games, cards, chess, checkers, domino, and bingo are available aboard.
- We have a small grill on board, and you can use it. Feel free to bring your food, beverages aboard...
- We provided bottled water. Champagne is for a romantic tour for two.
- During the boat trip, you can wish to have lunch or dinner in the coastal restaurants. Just tell to the captain about it!
Fuel Policy: $20/hour for the Houlover SandBar, $30/hour for the Key Biscayne trip (a view at Villa Vizcaya, Downtown Miami from the water).
A captained boat means that your job is simply to kick back, relax, and enjoy being on the water!
The US Coast Guard fully licenses our Captain Andrew and our Boat by the federal regulations.
Be assured you are in good hands as Andrew has more than 30 years of boat operating experience in various countries!
He will ensure your trip is safe, fun and enjoyable!
Book your tour today!
30' boat is waiting for you!
All facilities are including a full kitchen, bathroom, shower (2), indoor/outdoor dining area+grill, sun deck; A/C; TV, BOSE.
- Please be on time. The delay of the guests for more than 30 minutes is an additional charge for 1 hour (It's strict, but it's fair!).
- Observe safety rules on the water.
- No shoes are on the boat.
A tip to the captain is much appreciated!
Tell us a little bit more about your boating experience...
Boatsetter recommends enlisting one of our experienced Captains for your charter. Why? They do this for a living and can take the responsibility of safety and logistics off your plate, so you can kick back and enjoy your time on the water!
However, if your mind's made up, our insurance policy requires that you have a minimum of two years of experience, or twenty hours operating during the last two years, vessels of a similar length 29 foot or larger) , similar speed capabilities (approximately 50 MPH), and similar type to the one you are requesting to rent today.
The Captains for this boat are not available for your charter. Don’t worry; you still have options!
Our ultra-attentive team is standing by to get you out on the water asap!
Okay, your charter request was not found...but we can help! Send us the details and we'll do our best to get you out on the water ASAP. A helpful BoatSetter Representative will contact your shortly.