Spend a beautiful day in the sun on the water!
Swimming, sunbathing, playing cards, having lunch or cooking something on the grill.
* Haulover SandBar
One of South Florida's many treasures. Places like these are what make us the envy of much of the rest of the country. Let's go by boat to this fun place!
What you will find: many boats floating in shallow waters, lots of people enjoying the sun, hanging out and drinking beer! You can't get there by land! There are a couple of barges that sell burgers, dogs, ice cream, etc. Definitely a fun, must see place in Miami!
* Catch a Sunset, Romantic tour
The perfect getaway from it all! Surprise that special someone with a romantic sunset tour with a glass of bubbly! Watch the sun go down from the water over the city horizon and enjoy your significant other! A bottle of champagne is provided!
* Sightseeing tour
Visit famous islands including Star Island, Biscayne Bay, Millionaire's Row, Port Miami, Flagler Monument, Fisher Island, Miami Beach, Bayside, Miami Skyline or Port of Miami and surrounding areas! See houses of celebrities and athletes, luxurious mansions and beautifully groomed seafronts! Our captain will show you where some of your favorite celebrities reside!
* Swimming & Sunbathing tour
- Price is $120/hour Min 4 hours.
- Fuel policy: $20 per hour Intracoastal cruising (Biscayne Bay), $100 per hour Ocean cruising
- You can bring friends! Up to 6 people including you are welcome at no extra cost! Children count as adults.
- If the weather is not suitable for being on the water (I.e. heavy rain), we could reschedule to another day.
- Near to boat sleep we have a parking lot where you can leave your car for free.
- At the boat we have table games such as cards, chess, checkers, dominoes...
- We have a small grill on a board and you can use it.
- There are bottled water, some tea, coffee. Feel free to bring aboard your own food, beverages...
A captained boat means that your job is simply to kick back, relax, and enjoy being on the water!
We are small team and we happy to provide cruises by our boat for a pleasure and a relax.
Our experienced Captain Andrew is fully licensed by the US Coast Guard and our Boat is insured in accordance with the federal regulations.
Be assured you are in good hands as Andrew has more than 30 years of boat operating experience in various countries!
He will ensure your trip is safe, fun and enjoyable!
160 Sl Ltd
Up to 6
Up to 4
- Cooking On Board
- Toilet / Head
- Drinking Water
- Air Conditioning
- Fresh Water Wash Down
- Stereo/ Ipod
- VHF Radio
- GPS Chart Plotter
- Depth Finder
- Sight Seeing