We have two CS23s, if you can’t find availability check the other.
An awesome day boat, this 2018 Cobalt CS23 can do it all. Hang out on the lake, tube, ski, and other water sports are all possible on this boat. It has an efficient V6 Volvo engine producing 280HP. Plenty of power to enjoy a great day on the water.
Don’t rent an older worn out boat when you can rent a modern reliable boat from a high end luxury manufacturer. Cobalts are known for their reliability, strength, stability, and extremely high quality.
Packaged expertly, the Cobalt CS23 is the ultimate combination of efficient design, peak performance, and attention to detail. Sleek, simple, and artful, the detailed interior includes Cobalt-branded coaming pads, intricate colored stitching details, digital helm instrumentation and a six-speaker Bluetooth sound system. For those who don’t want to compromise luxury or performance – but still want to turn heads – the CS23 is the perfect choice.
Our boat is conveniently moored in Bellevue by the Bellevue Newport Boat Launch. Our marina is gated and has parking available. There is an on-site gas station that is literally across from our boat slip making refueling at the end of the day a non-issue.
* Is fuel included in the price? No fuel is not included. The boat would go out with a full tank of gas and you would be responsible for fuel consumption during your outing. We expect that you return the boat as you received it with a full gas tank.
* How much does fuel cost? In 2019 fuel on the water was running at just under $5 a gallon. There is a fuel dock about 100 feet from our boat slip in the marina.
* How many people can we take on board? The boat can legally host 12 people total, however 8-10 is a more realistic number for everyone to be comfortable.
* Does the boat come with innertubes/skis/etc...? We have inner-tubes, a wakeboard, and several ski's that are available for no additional cost. The ski's and wakeboard are limited in foot sizing, so please contact us to make sure ski's that fit you and your guests are on board.
* Does the boat come with life vests for everyone? Yes the boat comes with life vests that fit everyone. We have a selection of water sports vests in sizes that range from X-Large to small in both men, women and children sizes. We also have an infant vest and generic vests that can fit just about anyone. The disadvantage of the generic vest is they are for safety only, not for use in water sports, and not as comfortable as the water sports vest. If you have special size requirements please let us know your guests needs ahead of time so we can make sure they are accommodated accordingly.
* Can we bring food and drinks aboard? Yes, we encourage our guests to bring food and drinks to make the trip more enjoyable. It is highly recommended to at least bring enough water for everyone. All laws concerning food and drink need to be followed :-)
* Can we smoke, chew tobacco, or partake in recreational drugs while underway? No. We do not permit any type of smoking, vaping, inhaling, etc.. (be it tobacco or otherwise) or any type of chew (tobacco or otherwise) on board. Additionally we do not allow any recreational drug use while on board regardless if it is legal or not.
A great experience renting from Abed. Boat was very clean and easy to use. Filled with gas and had all the things we needed such as an inflatable, tow rope, life jackets, etc. Everything was explained clearly. A very positive experience and definitely would be using him again.
Exceptional service. Abed was very understanding when my children got sick the night before our day on the water. Boat was sweet super clean, well maintained. Musa was thorough upon pick up and drop off of the boat. Great to see the family helping out with this great service.
We had a great time on Abed's beautiful Cobalt on lake Washington. He was very professional, responsive, and accommodating. Everything I hoped for in our first rental with boatsetter. We will be renting from Abed again very soon. Highly recommended. Thanks so much!
Abed was wonderful in accommodating our group on short notice. We rented his Cobalt and it performed like a charm we were able to wakeboard and tube with a total of 8 passengers on board. Very responsive and thorough. Would absolutely rent from Abed again.
Rented on an awesome Sunday in Seattle - boat was all it was advertised to be (24ft 2018 Cobalt), immaculate and well maintained. Abed was great in communication and greeted us upon arrival and when we returned. Check in-out process was easy through Boatsetter. If your looking for 23ft+(wouldn’t get anything less), you won’t have to look elsewhere. All around A+ experience.
This rental experience was exceptional. Abed was incredibly kind and helpful. The process was smooth and easy getting in and out of the water. Do not waste your time looking anywhere else. This is the best rental situation on lake Washington in my opinion. The price is great for how nice the boat is. Will be coming back as often as time permits. Thanks, Amed.