This Grady White is the perfect size for San Francisco Bay Area. Big enough to handle the sea but small enough to get yourself a spot at the dock.
This boat is at home:
- Catching salmon, halibut and dungeness crab
- Docking at Angel Island for a hike and a picnic
- Heading over to Jack London Square
- Docking at the public dock by the Ferry building
- Tying up at Sam's in Tiburon
- Watching the whales under the Golden Gate Bridge
- Be adventurous and head up the Petaluma or Napa Rivers
- Anchoring in McCovey Cove and having a picnic on the boat during a San Francisco Giants game
Good for 2-4 people, but is rated for up to 8.