"Very impressive boat with great handling, safety and performance. Exactly what one should look for when planning a boat outing with family or friends". Two Thumbs Up. (Captain Mike's Review)
1. $495 daily rental rate includes use in Mission Bay and the Ocean along the coatal range from Pt Loma to La Jolla and up to 3 miles offshore.
3. Add $10 per mile for those looking to go deeper or wanting to fish outside the limits described above. For those looking to fish deep (181-43, West hook etc) we can offer u a rate of $950 for the day)
4. Rental and insurance is for US Waters only. That unfortunately means no Coronado Islands sorry.
5. In an effort to keep cleaning fees to a minimum, renters are expected to make a reasonable effort to clean the boat before returning. This especially pertains to any fish blood or remaining bait. Boats found to be in reasonable condition will be changed just a $35 cleaning fee. Boats requiring additional cleanup will be changed a $75 cleaning fee.
6. Last but not least, a signed Boat Rental Agreement detailing and accepting the above terms along with a copy of your drivers license and an additional $100 deposit will be required by all renters before pickup.
NOW FOR MORE BOAT DETAILS.
1. Fishing: With an 8 ft 6" beam and over 46 square feet of fishing area there is plenty of room for multiple hook ups.
2. Equipped with two gaffs, a fish net, 11 overhead rod holders, a 30 gallon live bait tank, a 36" raised central bait and tackle station along with extra large iced fish box, this boat truly is your ultimate fishing machine.
3. Ride: The high bow and deep V keep wind and seas where they belong while the composite unsinkable hull offers a smooth ride and peace of mind in an easy to manage package.
4. Helm: The large enclosed helm offers plenty of room, great visibility, along with a full array of GPS, chart plotter, radar, and duel frequency fish finder.
5. Comfort: The tilt wheel and double wide captains seat offer unparalleled comfort while keeping your guests warm and dry.
6. Storage: Opposite the helm is a network of large storage compartments, a tilt out trash compartment and a recessed 25 quart cooler for your provisions.
7. Cabin: Most boats in this class offer cramped uncomfortable cabins. By contrast this boat offers a full 65 inches of head room and a six foot long V-berth that is big enough for 2 adults to sleep comfortably. The large bed converts to a sitting area with table inset along with a port side counter with sink and large ventilation hatch overhead
8. Range: The 100 gallon fuel tank and Yamaha F 250 offer excellent performance and plenty of range with easy to plane smooth running even when fully loaded.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you
We were able to rent Trevor's boat on very short notice, largely due to Trevor's promptness in responding to messages. The turnaround time from initial contact to being out on the water was ~2 hours, which was amazing. Trevor was friendly and upfront about the details of his boat. The steering was challenging, but the layout of the boat served our purpose for the day at a fair price.
Rented Trevors boat for a Father's day outing with my parents . Boat was exceptional once out at sea. Plenty of room for all of our gear . Trevor was easy to work with and very accommodating . Will rent again without hesitation !
I decided to take my Dad on an early Father’s Day fishing trip over Memorial Day weekend. Trevor made the whole experience enjoyable and I look forward to renting with him again. He was prompt, informative, friendly, and laid back. Although we brought our own gear, he had every provision for a fishing expedition which was nice. The boat was everything we expected and more. We ran into a small problem with the anchor and he helped guide me over the phone to get it working. Aside from us accidentally breaking his bait net (sorry Trevor) everything went smoothly. Thanks for the fun memories!
My boys and I had a great time on Trevor’s boat. It was the second time using his boat and like the first time, he was on time, the boat was clean and ready to go and he was ready to take it off our hands when we returned. We’ll be back again!
Okay my 8 year old son says... "Thanks Trevor ! You are the best i hope we can ride on your boat soon thanks for teaching me how tie up the boat when we finished!" ... Haha we had a blast ! His boat was well maintained, easy to coordinate, comfortable size and very accommodating. Trevor had a great personality, was very professional and helpful. Our family had a perfect time; made some memories I know we will hold in our heart forever! 5 star ! Thanks Trevor !
Trevor and the boat were great. Trevor was there waiting for us when we got to the dock, gave us a great tour and how to of the boat. He was very flexible on the time we needed to return as we needed to extend our trip a little bit and he was more than happy to accommodate us. The kids and I had a great time on the boat and wouldn’t hesitate to call on Trevor and his boat again.
I rented the boat from Trevor for a very personal, family trip on the water. We wanted to spread my brothers ashes at sea. After reviewing EPA requirements I needed a boat that could make it 3 miles off shore. Trevor's boat was perfect for this. We comfortably had 4 people on board and Trevor was very accommodating and flexible in meeting with us. He showed up and walked me through his electronics package and ensured I had a working knowledge of the equipment. Trevor was very professional, very respectful and was truly awesome to work with. His boat is in great shape and I would highly recommend the and his boat to anyone in the area.
Our family had a great time fishing. It was our first time renting a boat and Trevor's boat didn't disappoint. We caught 22 rock fish. The boat is clean, very well equipped, handled very well, has everything needed for a fishing trip and is great on gas. We used about a third of a tank for an all day fishing trip. And Trevor is a really nice guy too. The pick up and delivery went smoothly. We're looking forward to renting from Trevor again. I give our experience 5 out of 5.