The Striper Walk Around is one of the most popular boats on the West Coast. This boat is great for inshore, offshore, fishing and family cruising. Powered by the Volvo D4-225, there is no better boat for a day out on the water.
Some of the key features include:
• Volvo Diesel D4-225; this common rail diesel offers power and performance while sipping fuel; the boat gets 3+ mpg
• This boat cruises at 25-33mph
• 160 gallon fuel tank allows you to travel, troll, and cruise all day long
• 2016 Raymarine Electronics; fishfinder, depth sounder, GPS and Radar combo
• 12 rod holders: 4 flush mount stainless steel; 4 rocket launchers; 4 horizontal rod racks set under gunwales
• Bluetooth stereo with 4 speakers for your listening enjoyment
• Full height recirculating livewell built into the transom cap
• A pair of insulated fishboxes via flush deck hatches
• Cockpit coaming bolsters
The 2601WA features a V-track hull with a 20-degree aft deadrise and a unique strike design that offers excellent traction and cornering when underway. One of the hallmark features of the 2601WA is its roomy cockpit with ample freeboard. A transom gate set in the port corner allows easy access to the swim platform and fold-up boarding ladder. The self bailing deck keeps the water out in the ocean, where it belongs. Pedestal seats are set on top of fiberglass modules that house insulated coolers down below with overboard drains. There is a cushioned bench built into the forward cabin dome, a recessed anchor locker and a molded fiberglass bow pulpit. Finally, the cabin features a Bomar hatch overhead, twin vee bunks, a table/filler cushion, enclosed head with holding tank, alcohol stove and freshwater sink.
If you want a day on the water, this is the boat!