Our Rates: (minimum rental is 4 hours)
• 4 hours: $1300 Plus $300 Captain fee
• 5 hours: $1625 Plus $375 Captain fee
• 6 hours: $1950 Plus $450 Captain fee
• 7 hours: $2275 Plus $525 Captain fee
• 8 hours: $2600 Plus $600 Captain fee
Captain Fees and Gratuity (Not Included):
US Coastgaurd mandates all bareboat charters can not pre-include captain’s salary and gratuity in the rental price, captain must be paid by the renter directly at $75/hr plus customary gratuity. Once you booked, we will send you a list of the captains to choose from, they are all USCG licensed 100 ton captains with great personality.
This is a luxury, privately owned cabin cruiser crafted by Sea Ray. She's very well maintained with plenty room inside and out for up to 12 guests. Feature a large sundeck with full size sunbeds and 2 cabins, full living area, kitchen and 2 bathroom, our premium sound system let you rock your own music from your phone/iPod, refrigerator and coolers will keep your drinks nice and cold. We have everything you need for a nice day out on the water and more.
Our itinerary is packed with breath-taking scenery and lots of fun! You can also customize your itinerary to maximize your boating experience, a standard 4-5 hours itinerary will look like below:
1. Tour the mansions of Millionaire's Row: Star Island, Fisher Island, Hibiscus Island, San Marco Island and the Venetian Island (1 hour).
2. Cruise along the Port of Miami "Miami Vice" style, and over look the stunning Miami skyline (30 mins).
3. Anchor for a boat party at the wildly popular Sand Bar, enjoy all the water toys such as paddle board, floaty island and the inflatables or jet skis (2 hours).
4. Skyscrapers and mega yachts along the Miami River and downtown Brickell area (1 hours).
Food/Snacks:Not Included, Water Included
Local Cruising Fuel:Included