NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
By participating in the $500 Boat Credit Giveaway (the "Promotion"), each entrant (or his or her parent or legal guardian if the entrant is under the age of majority in his or her state of residence) unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Collaborative Boating Inc. ("CBI") ("Sponsor"), which are final and binding in all respects.
1. Eligibility: This Promotion is open only to legal residents of the United States of America who are 18 years of age or older as of the Promotion start date, except employees and members of their households and immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings, children and each of their respective spouses) of the Sponsor and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates. Void where prohibited.
2. How to Enter: Beginning at 12:00 am Eastern Time ("ET") on April 1, 2019 until 11:59pm ET on September 30, 2019 (the "Promotion Period"), you may enter the "$500 Boat Credit Giveaway" (the "Promotion") by completing the questionnaire presented for any non-registered user of Boatsetter.com ("Site") when you navigate away from the site.
3. Entry Conditions: Limit one (1) entry per person and you must complete the information requested. The authorized account holder of the email address used to enter the Promotion is deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned to an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Attempts to enter more than once by using multiple email addresses, devices, or identities, will result in removal from the Promotion. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
4. Prize: One (1) Prize will be awarded at the end of each month, beginning with April 30, during the Promotion Period, spanning the entire period for a total of six (6) prizes. The prize pool for the Promotion will consist of six $500 credits on Boatsetter.com that can be used to purchase a boat rental or charter. The total value of each prize is $500, and the total value of all the prizes is $3,000. Prize fulfillment is based on availability. Taxes on prize, if any, are solely the responsibility of the winner. Winners of a prize valued at $600 or more will receive a Federal Tax Form 1099. We recommend that you consult with your tax advisor if you have further questions. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if a prize is unavailable. Sponsor may disqualify a winner and select an alternate winner if any prize is returned undeliverable. Prizes are non-transferable. Sponsor need not substitute a prize based on the winner's request. Please allow seven (7) days for prize delivery from the time a winner provides delivery information to Sponsor.
5. Odds of Winning: The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Selection: Potential winning entrants will be selected by random drawing at the end of each month during the Promotion Period; meaning after 11:59PM ET on the last day of the month for each month during the Promotion Period. Potential winning entrants will be contacted via email. If a potential winning entrant is determined by Sponsor to be unqualified to participate in this Promotion the potential winning entrant will be disqualified and a new potential winning entrant will be selected by random drawing. Winners who do not respond to the prize award notification within seventy-two hours (72 hours) will forfeit their prize.
7. Required Documentation: The potential winning entrant may be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release ("Affidavit") in accordance with the instructions listed in the notification correspondence. Any entrant who fails or refuses to sign and return the required documentation within the time period as specified by Sponsor will be disqualified. If a potential winning entrant is considered a minor in the legal jurisdiction in which the entrant resides, then that entrant's parent or legal guardian may be required to execute and return the Affidavit. Non-compliance with these Official Rules or failure to return all required documentation by the stated deadline or Sponsor's inability to contact an entrant (using the contact information provided in his or her registration) within a reasonable time period, as determined in Sponsor's sole discretion may result in disqualification and the forfeiture of the prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes entrant's consent to Sponsor's and its agents' use of the entrant's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and hometown and state and any other information submitted to Sponsor by entrant for promotional purposes, or on a winner's list, if applicable, in any media, worldwide, without further payment or compensation
9. General Conditions: Potential winning entrants are subject to Sponsor's verification. Sponsor's decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Potential winners must comply with the Official Rules, and receipt of prizes is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures, malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or unforeseen schedule changes that may limit an entrant's ability to participate in the Promotion, even if caused by Sponsor's negligence. Sponsor has the sole discretion to modify, cancel or suspend this Promotion should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor's control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion or Sponsor otherwise becomes incapable of running the Promotion as planned. Sponsor is not responsible for changes to entrant's contact information. Any individual who attempts or otherwise encourages, directly or indirectly, the submission of false entries, as determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified. Sponsor has the sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. Sponsor has the sole discretion to disqualify entrants who violate these Official Rules, tamper with the operation of the Promotion or engage in any conduct that is deemed detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the Promotion or any other entrant.
10. Release: As a condition of participating in the Promotion, entrants release the Sponsor and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, and agents (collectively, the "Promotion Entities") from liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including property damage, personal injury and death that may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the Promotion, or possession, acceptance or use of prizes or participation in any Promotion-related activities and claims based on publicity rights, copyright or trademark infringement, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
11. Limitation of Liability: The Promotion Entities are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human errors; technical malfunctions; lost, stolen, mutilated, mis-delivered, postage due, illegible, incomplete or untimely entries that may limit entrant's ability to participate in the Promotion, even if caused by Sponsor's negligence; failures, omissions, interruptions, deletions, or defects of any telephone network, computer online system, computer equipment, servers, providers, or software, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer relating to participation or inability to participate in the Promotion; inability to access the Site or upload information or data; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; data that is processed late or incorrectly or is incomplete or lost due to telephone, computer, or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on telephone lines or the Internet or any website (including the Site) or for any other reason whatsoever; printing or other errors; or any combination thereof. Proof of uploading information or data or entering information at the Site is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. Illegible, duplicate and incomplete entries will be disqualified. False, fraudulent, or deceptive entries or acts, as determined by Sponsor, render entrants ineligible and all associated entries will be void.
13. Governing Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants or Sponsor in connection with this Promotion are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of any other state's laws. Entrants hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the Federal and State Courts in Alameda County, California for the purposes of any suit related to the Promotion and waive any claim that they are not subject personally to the jurisdiction of said courts or that any such suit or other proceeding is brought in an inconvenient forum or improper venue.
14. Winner List: To obtain a winner list by mail, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to CBI, 330 SW 2nd Street, building 111, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312. Sponsor will send requested winner lists within 4-6 weeks after all prizes are awarded. Requests for the winner list must be received by November 1,2019.
16. Sponsor: CBI, 330 SW 2nd Street, building 111, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312.