Cruise Fort Lauderdale in Style on this Pro-line Sport! "Boat located in Las Olas"
Please ask if you need captain. PRICES ARE DIFFERENT.
Paddle Board Available- There is a small charge for daily rental. $45/ Day Pass
Snorkeling Gear for Kids and Adults- 3 Kits for
Adults and 2 Kits for Children. ($18 per set/Daily) Please ask if you have any questions.
Flag & Float- $9.00 ( Scuba Diving)
This boat is perfect exploring Ft Lauderdale and Miami. There are several islands, sandbars and waterfront restaurants just a short boat ride from the pick up location! GAS NOT INCLUDED...
2008 Pro-Line 23 Sport (this is Pro-Line's "newest" version of this hull)
Suzuki DF-225 Four Stroke
Full OEM cushions new 2018 - Inc forward seating w backrests
Step-in console with porta-pottie
Removable bait table
Lenco trim tabs
Freshwater shower / washdown
Integrated baitwell / raw water washdown
Flip-down foldaway transom seat
LED Bow, All-round,and spreader lights (new 2019)
12" Lowrance Chartplotter with side-scan (new 2019)
Simrad VHF with AIS receiver (new 2019)
Fusion Stereo w/ JL speakers (new 2019)
Lewmar windlass (new 2019)
Dual AGM batteries
Dual bilge pumps
Scuba Diving Flag
First Aid Kit
This is a great boat and in very good condition all around - everything works just as it should and has been well cared for since day 1. Wouldn't hesitate to hop in and cruise down to Miami.. Cuts through light chop, great for fishing, diving or a day at the sandbar.
- Bring aboard your Pet with No size limit.
- Pick-Up and Drop-Off at your nearest marina or house can be arranged.(Extra Fee of 100.00$ to 150.00$ might apply Depending on pick up location.)
- Bring your Bluetooth Music.
- Concierge Service provided at no cost (Let us know what do you want on the boat and we will have it ready upon your arrival. Anything that is not included on the price will be billed extra to the customer and must be paid before departure.)
- Catering Orders on request.
- Please let us know if you have a special trip or event we can always arrange it.
- The Captain of the boat is the maximum authority. They are here to keep you and your party safe.
- We will treat you with professionalism and respect. We expect the same.
- Customer must sign a waiver of responsibility in the case they are injured from their own negligence (Alcohol, Jumping from the boat, etc.)
- BoatSetter Rules are still applied
Damage will be claimed against the deposit
Excessive cleaning fee will be applied to boats requiring it and will be claimed against the deposit.