I am excited to rent my 2021 Seachaser HFC 22 with a 2022 Suzuki 200HP outboard to the Boatsetter Community. It is in perfect condition. I have recently replaced lighting system (they were a little too dim) and put in new surround sound system. The boat is in perfect condition, no scratches on hull. The Hybrid, Fish and Cruise is meticulously maintained.
This HFC was purchased with a bewilderingly long list of options. Seachaser is very good at getting you to opt into options you may or may not really need!
The options that I love include:
* Extremely efficient boat, gets about 3-5MPG depending on speed.
* The 4 cyl Turbo Engine delivering a measly 200HP, peppy for the weight of the boat.
* Beautiful comfortable seating
* Bluetooth (So you can listen to your favorite songs on the way to the beach.)
*Great Speakers with Speaker Surround Sound.
Pick up and drop off:
The boat will be delivered to the preferred boat ramp, we like to use Bay Pines, but others can be used.
* Please do not smoke in or around the boat.
* 100 miles / day are included in the rental price. .50 per extra mile. So the boat must stay local.
* boat takes 87-89 octane gas if you decide to fill up at a local marina.
• Fish guts/blood and all garbage must be removed prior to pickup.