• The boat is located at my dock with quick access to the Gulf.
•If you prefer there is not need to stop and shop for food or drinks alcoholic or non alcoholic . Just lets us know what you need , and then you will reimburse us for your purchase
• Having fun is mandatory! Available for reservation, with families and friends see the beautiful waters and beaches near Cape Coral, Florida. This Trintoon 2023 Sylvan Mirage 822 lz can carry up to 9 persons, and has a 115 horsepower Yamaha outboard motor, JL Audio blue tooth stereo system Bimini top, and storage, Changing room, GPS – Radar/Depth finder, fully loaded, life vest for all sizes, including toddler, safety regulatory equipment provided (flares, horn, fire extinguisher, first aid kit, etc.).
• Renters born AFTER January 31, 1988 will be required to have a Boater Safety Card or Coast Guard Boating License. I will send you a link for the temporary boater’s license that takes approximate 10 minutes and is quick and easy. If you need help, I can walk you through this process.
• We don't turn anybody away, but please note that Renter MUST have basic knowledge on how to operate a Tritoon or a watercraft.
• Max speed 25mph-
• Gas fuel MUST be Non-Ethanol.
• GAS FUEL IS NOT INCLUDED.
• Renter will receive the boat with a full tank of gas fuel.
• The Tank capacity is: 25 gallons.
• Full Tank of gas fuel: $118.00.
• ¾ of Tank of gas fuel: $88.00
• Half of a Tank is: $59.00
• ¼ of a Tank is: $29.50
•Renters will pay at the end of the trip for the gas fuel he /she used .The payment for the gas fuel would be collected by cash or Renter can refuel at a nearby marina .
• The earliest LAUNCH time on any given day is 9 AM. The latest RETURN time on any given day is 6 PM.
• We reserve the right to cancel in case of mechanical issues and bad weather. The Renter will receive a full refund.
• Weather conditions do not relieve the Renter from their responsibility of returning the boat as agreed.
• Renter MUST check in at least 20 minutes before the launch to go over the boat’s inspection.
• Before the Renter receives the boat the Renter will be asked to inspect the boat for any damages interior or exterior and take pictures of any damages that are found. Furthermore, I will call renter’s attention to any existing damages that I am aware of and I will ask Renter to take pictures of those damages. Upon return, the Renter is liable for any new damages that Renter don’t have pictures of showing that damages already existed before the Renter took possession of the boat.
• If you have any questions, that we can answer please contact us through the Boatsetter messaging platform before you pay. Just click “Request to Book” and send us your inquiry.