- For multi-day rentals please send me dates and drop off locations. This is approved on a case by case basis.
- I will deliver, launch, and reload the boat for an extra service fee. This allows renters to spend more time on the water.
- Boat rentals for fishing as the primary activity will be assessed a $50 cleaning fee if boat is brought back extra dirty.
- I launch from EG Simmons Park or Williams Park for a $75 service fee. Drop off locations outside of these two parks will be approved on a case by case basis. I will not travel greater than 1 hour to drop off the boat.
- I will ensure there is enough fuel in the boat at drop off and will reset trip and fuel gallons used meter to zero at check-in. Upon return, the renter will be charged for the actual fuel gallons used at the fuel price per gallon on the day of the rental.
You must have prior experience operating a boat and I will want to do a walk around with renter and review how to operate the boat's accessories.
Available for rent is a 2018 Sea Hunt Ultra 225 Center Console . This boat is set-up for bay, near inshore and offshore fishing. This boat is also a great boat for family boating, island and sandbar hoping, water sports, it is just a great all around boat.
The Sea Hunt boats have an outstanding reputation for a dry ride even in heavier chop. Boat is loaded with SIMRAD NSSEvo3. Marine VHF Radio,
AM/FM, Blue tooth JL Audio system and speakers.
The Boat is powered by a 200HP 4-Stroke Yamaha Outboard with full digital gauges. The oversized fiberglass hard T-Top has spray misters to cool you off and the T-Top provides plenty of shade for the very hot days.
There are very comfortable seat cushions located at the front bow with dual backrest, a front cooler seat, and the stern has cushioned bench seats. The boat rides a maximum of 8 comfortably.
If you are looking to rent an all around boat to use for cruising, fishing, water sports, island and sandbar hopping, you will love this Sea Hunt Ultra 225.
The boat is stored in Riverview and there are boat ramps from 10 mins to 30 mins that will get you access to Fort DeSoto, Apollo Beach, and Tampa Bay water ways.