▪️ The above-listed price is estimated. Please contact us here for quotes!
▪️ An outside catering and corkage fee is applicable should you like to bring your catering and drinks.
▪️ The final price is based on catering, bar, guests, taxes, and any add-ons.
▪️ Please contact here to discuss Food & Bar options.
▪️ Please contact me here for quotes!
▪️ 50% of the total amount is required to reserve the date. In case reserving a date more than one month apart. The remaining 50% would be needed 21 days before the trip date.
This white-hulled, 80-foot, 1890s-style pilot Sailing yacht is a gem in New York Harbor. The yacht has been sailing these waters since 1999. She features seating for up to 49, teak decks, and impressive mahogany trim. An open salon below the deck features a marine restroom, bar services, storage, and functions as a space to escape the elements.
It has been the fastest resident sailing vessel in the New York Harbor for the past decade. She held the record finish in the Chesapeake Bay Schooner Race for 12 consecutive years and continues to demonstrate speed and a thrilling ride for her guests in New York Harbor.
▪️ Charter Fees:
- Mon & Tues | Wed-Fri before 5 pm – $1,400.00/hour
- Wed-Fri after 5 pm | Sunday – $1,600.00/hour
- Saturday – $1,800.00/hour
▪️ BAR PACKAGES
- Soda, Water, Juice (Coffee/Tea) = $4/guest/hour
- Standard Bar (Beer, Wine, Champagne, Soda, Water) = $14/guest/hour
- *Premium Bar = $24/guest/hour
- *Super Premium Bar = $30/guest/hour
- Batched Speciality Cocktail = $6/guest/hour (requires premium or super premium package)
- Bloody Mary Bar = $6/guest/hour (requires premium or super premium package)
- Bar Snack Package = $10/guest
- *All premium bar packages require a 20-guest minimum
▪️ All the above-mentioned prices are excluding Gratuity, Service fees, and Taxes.
▪️ Charter Cancellations: The owner will refund 75% of the total charter amount if canceled 21 business days in advance of the charter date (1/2 original deposit returned). The owner will refund 50% of the total charter amount if canceled between 21 and 14 business days in advance of the charter date (original deposit forfeited). Cancellations within 14 business days of the event are non-refundable (The total fee is forfeited).