Best fun boat to rent!!
Our amazing 2019 Yamaha 242X-E Series delivers the ultimate water dream.
This boat is literally a floating jewel! Safe boat for families! Jet propulsion eliminates the danger of a spinning prop when swimmers or wake-boarders are in the water.
Have the best boat rental experience in town (and the most fun).
This boat has:
Bimini Top (sunroof)- Provides shadow when needed
Wet Sounds™ Audio package that includes a Fusion stereo, subwoofer, and a sound bar. (10 speakers) It will add more fun to your day at the beach!
Cooler with Ice
Bluetooth making it easy to play your favorite music
Plenty of seating
Lots of cup holders to keep your favorite beverage close at hand
All the safety gear is in place along with extra ropes and fenders to make your docking easier.
Maximum 10 guests on board while cruising at any time.
Please kindly note that there is no restroom on board.
PLEASE READ!! Captain, fuel and service charge (TIP) are not included in the BOATSETTER payment (BOATSETTER payment is for boat only). A list of Captains will be provided for customers to choose from and pay directly on the day of the trip. You must pay it to the captain before starting your trip, you can pay it in cash or Zelle to the captain.
Captain fee, fuel and tip fee have to be paid the day of the trip.
Where do we go? Popular destinations: Monument Island, Star Island, Nixon sandbar, Haulover sandbar, Miami Beach, Marine Stadium, Biscayne bay, Miami River. We will always give our best recommendations but you still have the final word as long as it doesn’t jeopardize safety of the passengers.
Pick up is in Miami river (15 Minute ride from south beach). Custom pickups available please ask.
REFUND & WEATHER POLICY.
• If during the trip hours the average percentage of raining probability is over 60% HOURLY AVERAGE (indicated in Accuweather website hourly) based in Miami Beach as location, the charterer is entitled to reschedule the trip reservation or refund.
• Winds 21 mph or higher on the day of the rental.
• If agreed to go out, once the trip has started there will be no rescheduling (Unless spoken about prior to going out).• In any other case or situation it will require both parties to agree on a fair term
• As a reference we use (hourly) Accuweather website.
If you have any questions, we can answer those through the Boatsetter messaging platform before you pay. Just hit, “Request to Book” and send us an inquiry for a custom offer.
• The boat will be cleaned prior to and after departure free of charge, but a $200 Cleaning fee may be applied if guests leave the boat in an unsatisfactory condition or leave an excessive mess.
• Food, Drinks and Alcoholic beverages are allowed in the boat
• No Drugs, No Pets, No temporary hair dye color, NO RED WINE ALLOWED.
• Smoking is NOT permitted on Board. No hookah or weed.
• No Fire Guns on board and any kind of weapon no admitted (Knife)
• Jumping from the boat it’s NOT allowed. You must use the stairs.
• Booking time start at the time of your booking. We ask that you arrive at the marina 15 minutes prior to the departure time. Please remember that no extra time will be added if late.
• Maximum number of guests is 10.
• Additional Hours may be added if possible.
• If the captain determines that the charter guest has engaged in unsafe or hazardous behavior, The captain may terminate the charter and you can lose the trip.
• Captains are paid an extra $10 an hour on holidays.