The Perfect Stress-Free Labor Day Weekend Getaway
Labor Day weekend symbolically marks the official close of summer and the extra day off puts fun and relaxation on everyone’s agenda. One of the best ways to de-stress over the long weekend is on a Labor Day boat rental. Whether your tastes lie with fishing, snorkeling or dockside dining, a stress-free labor day boat charter is easier than ever before!
5 Stress-free Reasons to Spend the Last Days of Summer on a Labor Day Boat Rental!
- Low Commitment Level - Let’s face it, rounding up the troops and nailing them down to a date, place and time can be akin to herding cats, but there’s reason to stress! Just book your boat rental and, if it doesn’t work out for any reason, you have the luxury of free cancellation up until the day before you set sail.
- Chance of Dolphins - On any given day, there might be a chance of seeing something amazing out on the water. Depending on where you are during your private boat charter, you might catch a glimpse of a dolphin, a manatee, a whale or even a frosty mug (which is nice too).
- Vitamin D - Even on an overcast day, your Labor Day boat rental will provide you with your daily dose of sunshine. Summer’s not over just yet…catch some rays while you still can.
- Bad Cell Service - Don’t panic, this is not always the case. But while out enjoying your boat, even if you don’t lose signal, you might just find yourself tucking your phone away to enjoy the ride.
- Nowhere to Hide - In a good way, there’s nowhere for your family to hide when you push off from the shore on a Labor Day boat charter. Bonding is almost guaranteed along with laughter and long-lasting memories.