Thanksgiving 2015, I’m So Over Turkey – Let’s Go Boating!
Thanksgiving 2015 is only a few days away and we all know how it goes down: lots of family time, copious amounts of food, football, the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade on repeat and maybe even an annual re-watch of It's a Wonderful Life. Hopefully, we take a second or two to be thankful for all that 2015 has brought as the year quickly comes to an end. But, the question that is weighing heavily on many of our minds is: what should we do with the rest of our weekend? Leave Black Friday to the masses and spend the rest of your Thanksgiving out on a Boat Rental! Sound easy? Sound too good to be true? Renting a boat is easier than ever with boat sharing. It's as simple as:
- Browsing through beautiful boats of all sizes, models and types - Now that's a good way to spend your downtime this Thanksgiving
- Choosing a US Coast Guard-licensed Boat Captain - if needed or you can take the helm yourself if you have the know-how.
- Reserving times, dates, showing up.
- No long lines full of angry shoppers. (Need we say more?)
- Family bonding while having fun out on the water? Be warned memories that'll last a lifetime often sneak up on you while boating.
- Getting active might be just what you need right now! After all those turkey legs, full cream desserts and Cranberry Martinis, your body could use the good dose of fresh air, swimming and activity that your boat rental offers.
- Keep your out of town guests busy. Show your out of town family or friends, the best time ever. They will elevate your status to favorite Son-in-law, Aunt or Cousin immediately after you tell them the details of your post-Thanksgiving 2015 boat rental excursion.