Make this boating experience the highlight of your week in Miami Beach, Florida, You and up to 9* of your guests can have a great time! Book the 44' Searay Sundancer Motor Yacht.
OCCUPANCY LIMITATIONS AS PER COVID-19 CDC GUIDELINES:
- 7 ADULTS PASSENGERS (NOT INCLUDING CAPTAIN). NO EXCEPTIONS. CAPTAIN THAT WILL BE ASSIGNED TO YOU IS THE 8TH PASSENGER. total 8 ADULTS BY CDC GUIDELINES
- 9 PASSENGERS ALLOWED (NOT INCLUDING CAPTAIN) IF AT LEAST 2 ARE CHILDREN (17 OR YOUNGER). CAPTAIN ASSIGNED TO YOU IS THE 10TH PASSENGER FOR A TOTAL OF 10 AS PER CDC GUIDELINES.
NO BOAT IN MIAMI CAN CARRY MORE PASSENGERS THAN THIS BOAT. NO MATTER HOW MUCH BIGGER THE NEXT BOAT IS BECAUSE IS NOT AN ISSUE OF SIZE IS AN ISSUE WITH CDC GUIDELINES. THIS WILL PROBABLY CARRY ON THE REMINDER OF 2020.
• Fuel $20/hr + Captain $20/hr due the day of the trip <-- VERY IMPORTANT!
What You Can Expect:
Where do we go? Well, everything depends on the amount of hours the trip consists of, weather (Sometimes bad weather is south of our location so we might go north and vice-versa). We will always give our best recommendations but you still have the final word as long as it doesn’t jeopardize safety of the passengers.
Popular destinations: Monument Island, Star Island, Nixon sandbar, Miami Beach, Marine Stadium, Biscayne bay, Miami River
Pick up is in Miami river in downtown Miami (10 Minute ride from south beach).
The reason why captain and fuel cannot be included in price is because LAW does not allow it. As per Bareboat charter operations, we have to give you options for captains and once you select the captain CHARTERER (person renting the boat) is responsible for paying captain fee and fuel separate from Get My Boat transaction.
This boat has: sound system, Bluetooth, spotify, cooler, Bimini top, new upholstery, floating mat the works!
What to bring:
• Cups (If needed)
We refund 100% of your money if:
- Trip is cancelled within 3 business days of the scheduled trip.
- 51% chance of rain or more (Average during your rental period) based on Miami Beach as location AND USING GGLE WEATHER AS REFERENCE.
- Winds 21 mph or higher on the day of the rental.
- In any other case or situation it will require both parties to agree on a fair term.