Adam and I have personally vetted and authorized certain U.S. Coast Guard licensed captains on the Boatsetter platform to ensure that you are getting someone that is not only an experienced captain, but also familiar with the vessel, its equipment, and the marina.
Pura Vida is ideal for groups looking for a comfortable and relaxing charter experience. Cruise Lake Washington and/or Lake Union, anchor in Andrews Bay and soak up the summer sun, just let us or the captain know what you would like to do on your charter. Pura Vida is well equipped with everything you need for a good time on the Lake—for example, refrigerators, stereo system w/ Bluetooth pairing, private bathroom, etc. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
- Fuel is not included and will be collected at the end of the charter via cash or payment applications such as Venmo or PayPal
- Pura Vida is a cruiser not a sport boat; therefore, no towables are allowed
- No smoking/vaping
- No drugs of any kind in accordance with federal law
- No food or drinks that can stain such as red wine, oils, etc.
- No excessive drink or unsafe behavior
- No shoes while onboarded shoes, excessive drinking, or unsafe behavior.