Come spend your boat day with us on SHOGUN, our 50’ luxury express cruiser.
- We do NOT have any additional fees except crew gratuities, your booked amount here at boatsetter.com includes all charter line items.
- We do NOT have a set itinerary, let us know where you want to go!
Sailing right from South Beach, we give you convenient boarding and easy access to all of the beautiful Miami Biscayne Bay area (including the sandbars!) and beyond. You can cruise under the sun or in the moonlight, there is plenty of space and all the amenities and little luxuries to make your boating experience absolutely the best.
We can put together everything you need for your bachelor or bachelorette party, birthday, or family event. The early birds can enjoy a sunrise over the ocean or you can take a romantic sunset cruise and see Miami at night. But really, no special reason is needed, we would love for you to just come aboard with your friends and enjoy because being out on the water is absolutely amazing!
Service on SHOGUN includes the following:
- Professional U.S. Coast Guard licensed captain
- First Mate / Host
- Luxury Beach Towels
- Freshly Iced Coolers
- 8-Speaker High-End Music System w/Subwoofer, Bluetooth
- Inflatable Floats and Rafts, Noodles, and Swim Lines
- Snorkel Gear (always clean!) and Inflatable Paddle Board
- Bottled Water, Coffee and Tea, Light Snacks
- Cups, Plates, Utensils, and Napkins
The boat includes the following features:
- 3 Cabins, 2 Bathrooms
- Huge Front Deck w/Sunpad Cushions and Pillows
- Outdoor Seating and Dining Area
- 2 Refrigerators
- Air-Conditioned Cabins
- Kitchen Utensils (Knives, Cutting Boards, Wine Openers, etc…)
- Hard Top w/Added Canvas Sun Protection
- Blue Ambience Lighting, Lighted Speakers, and Underwater Lights (for Night Cruises!)
You can bring whatever food and drinks you would like, alcoholic drinks are fine (we request no red wine though please!), and we have plenty of space in the coolers and cabin! As an option we can set up the boat ahead with the foods and drinks you want and have everything ready when you arrive.
Our crews are experienced, professional, and fun! We adhere to all USCG rules, have all required safety equipment aboard, and have all proper licenses and insurance.
Let us know if there is anything special we can do for you – we are here to help! We have done lots of special things on board like photo shoots, will-you-marry-me’s, and real estate tours. We also offer specialty trips to destinations further south for more snorkeling, underwater photography, group paddle boarding, or just seeing the places and things you haven’t seen before.
So please come aboard and spend time with us on SHOGUN and Boat Like You Live Here!