Luxury, privately owned cabin cruiser Sea Ray Sundancer 42'.
All our Captains are Coast Guard Licensed Captain with CPR and First Aid Certification.
Two hours trip $250 each
- Captain and First Mate Included
- Plenty of space in the front and back of the boat where you can eat, rest, dance and sunbathe.
- Fully equipped bathroom
- Portable Cooler for drinks. Included
- Small floating free. Included
- Sound System by bluetooth.Included
The ride starts and ends at accessible places agreed by both parties. Among the various places to discover at day or at night, some of them are:
- Miami Beach
- Fort Lauderdale
- Haulover Sandbar
- Houlover Park Bay
- Intralcostal (Main Canal) (pst! - dolphins are usually round here)
- Open Sea (If the weather is ok)
- Roundtrip to restaurants. You can also have a romantic dinner on board!
If you would like to learn how to drive a boat and use a paddle board, this is your opportunity.
We speak multiple language.
* 10% off, on weekdays - Monday-Thursday only for trips to the Sandbar. Full price will applies for cruising around Miami/Fort Lauderdale.
NOTE: Per USCG regulations, The Moorage Boat Rental allow maximum 12 passengers. NO Exceptions!
The Moorage Boat Rental is not responsible for the safety of your car when is parked at any time.
Captain Jack comes with life jackets, emergency and first aid kits.
If you want go to Miami Beach or FortLauderdale you need to pay extra money for fuel.( Ask before Book)
Departure: Costumer must be 15 minutes before the departure time at the dock. Remember that your trip begins at the time started in the signed charter agreement.
On board this private yacht for your ultimate Miami vacation experience is awesome! We specialize in tours around Miami Bay for bachelorette and bachelor parties, cocktail cruises, sand bar excursions, sunset cruises and all special occasions. Our routes Nixon Beach Sandbar, Star Island, Fisher Island, downtown Brickell, Haulover Sandbar, Indian Creek. Our itinerary is completely customizable, book today and save!
Our Rates (We are NOT brokers, we are the owner of the boats so you get the BEST price!)
Included What's included:
• US Coast Guard Licensed Captain
• We have Portables Coolers for your ice
• Plastic Cups and Utensils
• Large Floating and Small Inflatables
• Snorkel and Mask
• Life Jackets
What To Bring:
• Sunscreen and Towels
• Food, Ice and Drinks (Alcohol is Allowed)
• Music (We have Bluetooth speakers)
OPTIONAL FREE: you must reserve in advance.
BBQ (if onboard are 6 passenger Max)
Inflatable Seat 4 people
FUEL $30 EACH HOUR
Holidays has a surcharge of 20%
Tip is not included (18%)
Cruise: Idle speed.
If you want go to Miami Beach or FortLauderdale need to pay extra money for the fuel ( ask before Book)
**Security Deposit is $500 which is held 48 hours before the trip, & released 48 hours after the trip, assuming no issues were reported by the boat's owner**
Departure: Costumer need to stay in time at the dock.
WEEKEND MINIMUM 4 Hours
Wonderful experience! Captain Jorge and his partner Cam were exceptional. The boat was exactly as pictured and we were taken care of the entire trip with drinks and food as we needed as well as ending with them packing up all of our things making for a seamless finish. Would recommend to anyone!