▪️ The price listed is estimated. The final price is based on catering, bar, guests, and any add-ons.
▪️ Outside food & drinks are strictly not allowed on board.
▪️ Please contact here to discuss Food & Bar options.
▪️ Please contact here for quotes!
▪️ 50% of the total amount is required to reserve the date. In case reserving a date more than one month apart. The remaining 50% would be needed 10 days prior to the trip date.
Elegance and old-world style are customs built with its warm cherry wood interior and brass accents. It has two enclosed and temperature-controlled levels, a full-service bar, two outdoor viewing decks, and a sound system. The dining level includes a piano and a built-in dance floor.
This is a 93-foot, custom-built yacht with a complete onboard galley, full-service bar, two climate-controlled decks, and a ship-wide sound system. With plated seating for up to 122 guests and a capacity of 144 passengers, the Willamette Star is a unique venue for all types of special events, including public cruises, private parties, and corporate functions.
- Length 93 feet
- Beam 20 feet
- Draft 5.5 feet
- Gross weight 174 tons
- Cruising Speed 8 knots
- Engines (2) 3116 Turbo-charged Caterpillar, Diesel
◾️ Enjoy These Amenities with Your Private Cruise:
• 2-hour daytime cruise or 2 ½ hour evening cruise
• 15-30 minutes of boarding time (depending on the vessel) from Caruthers Landing, which includes complimentary parking
• Your choice of Pacific NW cuisine (buffet, plated, or heavy hors d'oeuvres) and a full-service bar
• An event planner, captain, cruise director, galley and service staff
• Boat wide sound system and microphone
• Tables, chairs, white linens, china, glassware, and flatware
Smoking of any substance via any device or method, including e-cigarettes and vaping, is not allowed on any vessel.
▪️ We cruise regardless of rain or bad weather. In the case of ice, we will reach out at least 2 hours prior to the cruise in the event of a cancellation. There are two interior climate-controlled decks as well as a covered top deck for exterior viewing. Be sure to bring a jacket, even in the summer, as it can be cooler on the water.