The boat is perfect for exploring our local waters.
The boat is in a private slip on the harbor walking distance from Main Street in Edgartown.
- Comfortable seating for 7
- Evening harbor cruises are especially fun
- Explore all the way up to South Beach in Katama Bay
- Cruise to Cape Pogue Wildlife Sanctuary
- Explore the outer harbor of Edgartown
- Fish the waters of Vineyard Sound
Life jackets for 7 adults are provided
Children must have their own life jackets
Fuel must be topped off after use
Three blocks from the MVTA station
Nearby parking is difficult so plan accordingly.
We are proud to offer this boat for charter in Edgartown Harbor but feel the need to explain the cost.
Each rental costs $150 in labor and $100 minimum in insurance.
There is also the maintenance, hauling, winter storage, repairs, and dockage that is higher on the island.
These items become a smaller part of the rental as the time increases so we encourage longer term rentals.
Weekly rentals are especially cost effective and allow you to use the boat whenever you like.
Edgartown is a special place and part of that is the rarity of charters. We hope you will enjoy your time on the water.