Bayliner 185, 18ft bowrider, with:
FULL DAY (9am-5pm): $700 + gas
HALF DAY (8:30am-1pm or 1:30pm-6pm) $590 + gas
Fuel is paid separately. We basically charge $300 deposit before boarding and deduct fuel according to your use. 1/4 tank = $50.
PICK UP & DROP OFF:
Tahoe City pier - 120 Grove Str
You can leave your car at the Boatworks Mall parking or Commons Beach parking 1-2min walk away from the pier.
Boat comes with wakeboard or inflatable tube for kids. Boat accomodates max 7 people and there are enough life jackets, also few small sizes.
If you wish to rent boat with captain is additional $50/hr.
If you rent for full day, I'll most likely be flexible with hours.
On extremely windy days rental might be canceled.
If you score for windy day, we can arrange kitesurfing course for additional price. I usually charge $200 for 2&1/2hr kitesurfing lesson.
- Obey Tahoe boating rules.
- No wake / low speed zones are 600ft along all shoreline, especially approaching docks, marinas.
- Because of draught water level is low and there are several hazards like underwater boulders along east shore, shallow water places along north shore and Emerald Bay entry. Be aware whats ahead the boat.
- Keep orange flag visible and keep the engine off when having people in the water around the boat.
- Have your phones fully charged for the boating day
- Download and get familiar with Tahoe Boating App