Due to the high cancellation of charters due to Covid 19, only with a positive PCR or Antigen test of the chartered, the trip will be reschedule without any penalty
Luxury, privately owned cabin cruiser Sea Ray Sundancer 60'.
All our Captains are Coast Guard Licensed Captain with CPR and First Aid Certification.
!! PLEASE BEFORE BOOKING READ THE EXTRAS YOU MUST PAY FOR YOUR TRIP !!
- First Mate and Fuel (at regular trip) Included
- Plenty of space in the front and back of the boat where you can eat, rest, dance and sunbathe.
- Fully equipped bathroom
- Portable Cooler for drinks. Included
- Small floating free. Included
- Sound System by bluetooth.Included
The ride starts and ends at accessible places agreed by both parties. Among the various places to discover at day or at night, some of them are:
- Miami Beach
- Fort Lauderdale
- Haulover Sandbar
- Houlover Park Bay
- Intralcostal (Main Canal) (pst! - dolphins are usually round here)
- Open Sea (If the weather is ok)
- Roundtrip to restaurants. You can also have a romantic dinner on board!
If you would like to learn how to drive a boat and use a paddle board, this is your opportunity.
We speak multiple language.
NOTE: Per USCG regulations, The Moorage Boat Rental allow maximum 13 passengers. NO Exceptions!
NOTE: The Moorage Boat Rental is not responsible for the safety of your car when is parked at any time.
Crew's Tip is not included 18% mandatory. Pay at the moment to arrive to the boat.
Cruise: Idle speed.
If you want go to Miami Beach or Fort Lauderdale need to pay $300 extra for fuel.
Departure: Costumer must be in 15 minutes before the departure time at the dock.
Pickup and drop of 3909 NE 163rd St, North Miami Beach, FL 33160 AT THE DOCK back of DELZER REALTY
Be aware that you will lose your money and your charter if you are 1/2 hour late. no refunds, no exceptions.
WEEKEND MINIMUM 4 HOURS
If you have any questions, we can answer those through the application .
**Security Deposit is $500 which is held 48 hours before the trip, & released 48 hours after the trip, assuming no issues were reported by the boat's owner**