The Moonstruck is a 1980 CAL 35 Sloop. The first thing you will notice when you enter this beautiful boat cabin is that there is no “Boat smell”. Cleanliness is top priority for us in keeping this vessel. It is fast and smooth in the water for an exciting comfortable sail. It is spacious, and nicely equipped. Full functioning kitchen with full functioning refrigerator to keep your drinks, food and snacks nice and cool.
Plenty of storage. Ample V Berth that sleeps two. Head and shower. Nicely furnished. Two settees that seat six comfortably with a folding center table. Galley counter tops with plenty of room for food preparation, gas stove and oven.
A second folding table could be found in the cockpit area. After an afternoon cruising over the Neuse River an excellent area to have tea, and later at night while gazing at the nightly sky, ideal for a glass of wine with friends and family.
A portable AC unit is available to keep you and your guests comfortable in the hot summer.
The boat is equipped with a lazy jack system to minimize the work and maximize the pleasure with sail storage.
It is equipped with a Westerbeke 38B Marine engine.
Other information and details:
1. Bimini Top Sunbrella-type fabric, with stainless steel support piping.
2. Folding teak table attached to the binnacle. Two storage lockers
3. LPG gas grill mounted on port side stern railing.
4. Cockpit (FRP) fiberglass cockpit seat. Accommodates 6
5. Salon Arrangement: Salon has 2 settees to port and starboard. Port settee expands to accommodate two with hinged double dropleaf dinette (seats four) mounted to mast, chart table, galley and ensuite head.
6. Main Cabin: Forward cabin with large v-berth, overhead acrylic hatch and hanging locker. Accommodates two.
7. Galley: The galley is located in the aft salon to starboard side. Double bowl stainless steel sink, top-loading refrigerator/freezer. Three (3) burner LPG stove with oven to port.
8. Manual Head Arrangement
9. Manual Shower arrangement
10. Interior Cabinetry is Satin finished Teak cabinetry and trim
11. Interior Storage: cabinets, lockers, drawers and shelving are available. Teak and holly cabin sole.
12. Formica counter tops
Electronics and navigation Equipment
1. Stereo System Sony with cd player I Phone interface available for connecting phone
2. Ritchie POWERDAMP 5" Compass
3. Raymarine ST4000+ Autopilot.
4. SIMRAD NSS7 - GPS/Fishfinder
5. DEPTH DISPLAY - Displayed on SIMRAD GPS/Chartploter
6. SPEED DISPLAY - Displayed on SIMRAD GPS/Chartploter
7. WIND INSTRUMENT - Autohelm WIND
8. BAROMETER - Mannix - Weather Station
9. SHIP'S CLOCK - Mannix - Weather Station.
10. OTHER ELECTRONICS - Raymarine Tri Data
1. THROWABLE PERSONAL FLOTATION DEVICES (33 CFR 175
2. FIRE EXTINGUISHERS (46 CFR 25)
Rigging: All new rigging installed on 11-2022
Sails: Standard Main sail with new Furling Genoa. Lazy Jacks with sails storage.