Enjoy Chicago no better way than aboard our 62’ Azimut for up to 12 guests.
• $1,150/hour -Standard Days (4 hour minimum)
• $1,495/hour - Peak Days (6 hour minimum)
Bareboat charter is regulated by the United States Coast Guard and it allows you to bring up to twelve guests plus your captain and crew. By law, the captain and crew must be independently hired by the charterer. Coast will provide you with a list of competent and properly trained captains and crew members who are licensed and drug tested.
Below are the conditions required for a legal bareboat charter:
• Charterer is to survey the vessel upon its delivery and return
• Charterer is given possession of vessel and acts as vessel owner during the charter term.
• Charterer has complete command over the vessel and its navigation.
• Charterer selects and separately hires, at charterer’s expense, a qualified mariner to operate the vessel.
• Charterer may discharge the crew, for cause, without the permission of the charter company and/or yacht owner.
• Charterer is responsible for insurance, fuel, port fees, food and beverage - by law these items can’t be included in the charter.
• Charterer may not have more than 12 guests onboard at any time. Hired crew and charterer are not considered guests.
What You Can Expect:
We seek to get the most out of life. Our crew shares this passion with our members and we delight in their happiness. Each day and aboard every yacht, our crew aspires to make it the safest and most enjoyable experience imaginable.
Whether it be a for company outing, a bachelorette party, or just to enjoy the Chicago Summer days, we inspire our members to come out of their shells, sea life's beauty, enjoy each moment and make waves aboard our 62’ Azimut!