PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE AD BEFORE BOOKING!! This listing contains information crucial to your rental.
RENT THIS 56’ VALSSI, AN AMAZING BOAT IN MIAMI! Rates include for up to 13 PEOPLE MAX!!
Captain, fuel, and service charge (TIP) are not included in the BOATSETTER payment (BOATSETTER payment is for boat only). The owner will provide a list of Captains for customers to choose from and pay directly on the day of the trip. (CAPTAIN PRESENT IS A MUST)
Additional Charges not included in your BOATSETTER payment:
*CAPTAIN AND FUEL + Service Crew Charge*
4 HOURS $1200 (Captain $200 + Fuel $200 + Service Crew Charge $200)
6 HOURS $1800 (Captain $300 + Fuel $250 + Service Crew Charge $300)
8 HOURS $2400 (Captain $400 + Fuel $300 + Service Crew Charge $500)
👉DUE the day of the trip (payment options: cash, Venmo, Zelle, cash app)💸💰
This boat departs from Miami Beach Marina. The exact location will be provided after the payment has been made as per BOATSETTER policy. ✌✌✌
You can bring food and drinks (Alcoholic beverages accepted).
I HAVE A COOLER ON THE BOAT, ICE, BOTTLE OF CHAMPAGNE, WATER, A HUGE INFLATABLE, AND A LOUD SOUND SYSTEM 😎🌊🏊♂️
We know the best spots that you will surely love! 😍😍😍
This is what a bareboat charter is:
Elements of a valid Bareboat Charter:
1. The charterer must have the option of selecting and paying crew, although the owner may require general levels of proficiency for the crew that is retained based on federal statutes.
2. The master/crew are paid by the charterer
3. All food, fuel, and stores are provided by the charterer
4. Insurance is obtained by the charterer
5. The charterer is responsible for the safe navigation of the vessel
6. The charterer may discharge, for cause, the master or any crew member without referral to the owner
7. The vessel is surveyed upon its delivery and return
#2 and #3 are the reasons why we can't charge on get my boat for captain and fuel and we have keep that separate. You can google: US COAST GUARD bareboat charter for more information
• Shuttle Bus (Up to 13 passengers): Get picked up at 1 location and brought to boat marina and then after your trip, get picked up at marina and get dropped off at your original location ($100-$250 depending on distance but it is always cheaper than UBER and you ride with your entire party!)
• Jet Ski: Jetskis get dropped off at your location (wherever the boat is) for you to use! as many as 3 jetskis can be rented at once ($150/hr each jetski)
• Catering: Are you in a hotel? hard to buy, ice, food, etc? no problem! we buy it for you and is delivered to your boat prior to your arrival. (You are handed the receipt depending on your needs and a 20% service charge is added to the receipt) that's it!
If you have any questions, we can answer those through BOATSETTER’s messaging platform before you pay. Just hit, “Request to Book” and send us an inquiry for a custom offer.