This stunning boat is part of the luxury line of homes and boats. Slip is in Chicago, Burnham Harbor. Fuel included.
- Chicago Sunset Skyline Fireworks every Wednesday at 9:30pm and Saturday at 10:15pm (2 hrs): $600
*Plus tax, captain fee ($75 an hr), tip, refundable damage deposit
- Half-Day Cruise= 3 hours, $1000 Plus tax, tip (cash or certified check), refundable damage deposit and Captain fee- $75 an hour, paid directly to the captain. Cash/certified check accepted.
- Full-Day Cruise= 5 hours, $1250
Plus tax, tip (cash or certified check), refundable damage deposit, and captain fee- $75 an hour, paid directly to the captain. Cash/certified check accepted.
-Sunset cruises available every evening (3 hrs) 8-11pm
*This boat is a Bareboat Charter; we provide a list of suggested captains, but you have to hire and pay them directly on the day of charter. Captain fee ($75 an hour) is separate from the boatsetter charter fee.
Tiara 3500 Sovran Yacht
4 foot swim platform with ladder
Maximum 10-11 passengers (12 ppl total including captain)
• Kitchen equipped with mini refrigerator, microwave, countertop stove, coffee maker, and plastic eating utensils/napkins provided
• Dining area with table and cushioned seating (which also converts to a bed)
• Bathroom with shower
• Master Suite with queen sized bed (extra storage under mattress). No overnight rentals offered.
• Two flat screen TVs installed with Direct TV
•Open bow for a front row seat and/or laying out
•Outdoor dining area (Table can be disassembled after use for more open space.)
•Mini bar stand
•Wireless Bluetooth and radio surround sound
•Teak wood interior
•Plenty of storage space
•Life jackets provided
We had such a wonderful experience renting the Sofi B.! It was our first time renting a boat on Lake Michigan and it could not have been a more enjoyable experience. Our Captain, Susan, was the best. We plan on hopefully renting the Sofi B. again!
Wonderful night out on the lake captained by Corey. The booking of the boat couldn't have gone smoother, as well as the directions on the night of our cruise. I would definitely recommend this boat and look forward to another cruise next summer