Private fishing charters for up to four passengers in So Cal. Channel Islands for Inshore & Deep Sea Fishing.
Also, Dolphin & Whale watching trips up to five passengers!
Captain John “JT” Lepien has been fishing since he was a teenager and has been fishing locally in the Channel Islands for decades! The most rewarding part of running fishing charters is seeing that moment when someone catches one of their very first fish! I see the joy and excitement on their face, and it allows me to reminiscence the moment when I caught my first fish. You can’t put a price on that experience, and I truly love sharing my passion with others!
22′ Bayrunner with Yamaha 150HP 4 stoke, Cruise speed 20kts+ Latest Technology from Furuno and CMAP TZT3 MFD with DFF3D and Satellite compass SCX20. 1 1/2 scoop bait tank. 2 Gaffs and 2 Kill Bags. Washdown pump.
Conventional Fishing Rods, Reel & Tackle. Braid to Fluorocarbon
Live Fin Bait and or Frozen Squid
California Fishing License is NEEDED per person unless the guest is under 16 yrs old.
Lunch is NOT included so pack a light snack.
2023 Rates (+ Booking Fee):
• 3 hr Dolphin & Whale Watching: $572
• 8 hr Inshore Fishing: $1085
• 9 hr Island Fishing: $1200
• 10 hr Pelagic Fishing: $1315
• 11 hr Outer Island Full Day Santa Rosa Fishing: $1543
• Porta-potty on board
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Not wheelchair accessible
• Stroller accessible
• Service animals allowed
• Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level, no heart problems or other serious medical conditions
• This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund at captains discretion
• This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
• Phone numbers exchanging so we can go over details
• Absolutely ZERO tolerance of illegal drugs. This includes medical marijuana
• This is a non-smoking vessel
• Mid size ice chest allowed for beer and food storage