Explore the Waters of Lake Wylie with a new Pontoon Rental!
Pontoons allow man to explore the last uncharted territory: the other side of the lake! Chart your own course as the captain of your own day on the lake with this boat rental. LakeWylieBoatRental(dot)com sends new pontoon boats riding over the glassy surface of Lake Wylie.
Our luxury pontoon boats can comfortably only hold up to 10 passengers and comes equipped with life jackets, bumpers, ropes, and emergency equipment.
What to do on Lake Wylie:
- Anchor the boat for a swim at the many great swim spots we outline on our Lake map.
- Go Tubing!
- Check out the sand bars around the lake where many other boaters anchor and walk around.
-While you’re there, check out the food and ice cream boat!
- Try your luck at fishing for the many different fish species in Lake Wylie including Large Mouth Bass and Catfish.
- Cruise around and check out the thousands of lakeside estate homes.
- Have lunch at Papa Doc’s Shore Club: the lakeside boat up restaurant on Lake Wylie.
- Enjoy a sunset cruise (available as an add-on to afternoon rentals).
- Check out some of the boat up beaches hidden along the shorelines.
- Find a quiet cove and anchor for some time to paddle around on a Stand Up Paddle Board.
We have 12 pontoons in our fleet, they are all almost identical.
Fuel is ALWAYS included in our price. You will not have to refuel or worry about the fuel when you return the boat.
Boat Walk-Through and Safety Video will be included in your confirmation email.
Requirements to rent:
– Minimum of 25+ years of age
– Prior boat driving experience within the last two years (OR take our Driving Lesson).
*Multi-day and Weekly Rental rates are available.
Delivery to Vacation Homes available for 3+ consecutive rental days.
*Prices may vary depending on seasons and weekdays.