This vessel can ONLY legally take 6 PASSENGERS. PLEASE DONT ASK TO TAKE MORE.
This is a great boat to take your family out on the water for the day to do whatever you desire ( except water skiing or tubing!) .
- Island hopping on Boston Harbor National Park islands
- A day at the North River spit beach
- sightseeing Boston by water!
- Just a day cruising Massachusetts bay
- Day trip to P town!
- Whale watching on Stellwagen Bank
- Go fishing!
2002 Built 38' Glenn Holland Downeast diesel cruiser. Boat was custom built to cruise, dive and fish. Layout is simple and very functional. Fully enclosed wheelhouse (6'5" headroom) with sliding entry door. V- berth forward, large head with shower, large galley with microwave and AC/DC refrigerator. Large salon with port and starboard bench seating.