Rent this spacious Bayliner and enjoy a fabulous boating day on the waters of Lake Union, Union Bay and/or Lake Washington.
It fits 9 passengers plus the captain and the main features are a snacks table, swim ladder, Bluetooth/aux sound system with 4 Polk speakers, phone charger (USB-C), 12V lighter sockets and convertible top (last picture, installed upon request).
Must be at least 21 years of age and have some boating experience to captain this boat. If you do not have a captain in your party, you can hire a captain here in Boatsetter by selecting Captained button under your Start time.
Half day rentals (2, 3 or 4 hours) start at:
- Morning: 10 am, 10:30 am or 11 am.
- Afternoon: 2 pm, 2:30 pm, 3:00 pm, 3:30 pm or 4 pm
* Flexibility can be considered depending on extraordinary circumstances
Fuel can be paid to the owner at the conclusion of the rental in 1/8 of a tank increments. With a tank size of 50 gallons, and gas price at $6.29 (as of June 5th) the current fuel cost would be:
1/8 tank - $41
1/4 tank - $82
3/8 tank - $124
1/2 tank - $165
5/8 tank - $206
3/4 tank - $247
7/8 tank - $288
- No smoking
- No pets
- No tubing, towing, watersports
- No Puget sound nor saltwater use
- $30 per 15 minutes late return
Do I need a boating license to captain this boat?
You are required by law to carry a Boater Education Card (boating license) if you fit the following criteria:
- You were born after January 1st, 1955.
You are exempt if you fit the following criteria:
- You were born before Jan. 1, 1955.
- You are renting a boat, have completed a watercraft safety checklist provided by the vendor and been issued a temporary card which you must carry with you.
- You are an operator of a commercial fishing boat and able to show a valid commercial license.
- You are able to show a valid U.S. Coast Guard Marine Operator License.
You have a 60-day exemption period if you fit the following criteria:
- You are visiting from another state or country and boating for less than 60 days. After 60 days you must have a Washington state Boater Education Card.
- You hold a valid boater education card from another state. You will need to contact Boatsetter to confirm if it's valid.