Note: This is NOT a broker listing, we are the owner s of the yacht so you can get the best price and instant response with no hassle.
On board this private yacht for your ultimate Miami vacation experience! We specialize in tours around Miami Bay for cocktail cruises, sand bar excursions, sunset cruises, fishing trips and all special occasions. Our routes including Nixon Beach Sandbar, Key Biscayne, Star Island, Fisher Island, downtown Miami, Brickell and Elliot Key Sandbar. Our itinerary is completely customizable, book today and save!
• US Coast Guard Licensed Captain
• Fuel (Included in the single day trips, does not included in the multi-day trips.)
• Kitchen, Shower and Toilet
• Water and Ice
• Plastic Cups and Utensils
• Floating Island and Rowboat
• Snorkels and Masks
• Life Jackets
Suggest to bring:
• Sunscreen and Towels
• Food and Drinks (Alcohol is allowed)
• Music (We have Bluetooth speakers)
eVo is a luxury, privately owned cabin cruiser crafted by Sea Ray. She's very well maintained with plenty room inside and out for up to 12 guests. Featuring a large sundeck with full size sunbeds and comfortable cabin sleeps 4. We have everything you need for a nice day out on the water - outdoor bluetooth speakers, ice, water, floating mat, rowboat and more! Bring your food and drinks and your friends to make the best memory while in Miami.
This could have been a five-star review: we had a great time, the boat is in pretty good shape overall, and Captain Graham was delightful with the kids and made sure everyone was happy and well-cared-for. There are some "upkeep" issues (missing speakers, for example), but those are minor. It would still have been a five-star review.
They lose two stars for two instances of unprofessional conduct:
1. The A/C was not working and I was never told. I can understand something breaking on a salt-water boat, but on a 42' yacht in Miami A/C is EXPECTED. They knew it was broken: the Captain said they'd "done their best to get it repaired earlier in the day". The right thing to do is offer to cancel the charter, or reschedule, or offer a partial credit to offset the inconvenience.
2. The charter booking did not include a gratuity. I thought it did (my mistake), and had no cash with which to offer one on our return. Gerhard was there and, upon my request, agreed to add the 15% gratuity to my credit card. Today, the Captain called me to ask about it... apparently the owner forgot to follow up, or didn't care enough to do so, and then told the Captain to contact me directly. It's humiliating for an employee to chase down his tip, and unprofessional of a businessman to make him do so.
Nice boat, and thank God it didn't rain so we weren't forced to spend time inside the cabin without A/C... but we won't be doing business again.
I don't even know where to begin. My friends and I visited Miami for 10 days as I had planned to propose to my now Fiancee, out of all the days and activities we did, this was by far the best time we had. JD is an amazing host and provided us with the best service one could possible ask for. I highly recommend him and this boat, it's nothing but fun and luxurious.
Captain JD was wonderful!!! He was very responsive to all of my questions in advance and the boat was just beautiful. My friends and I had the best time: learning about the celebrity homes, swimming in the bay, going to a little island/seeing an iguana, and seeing some of downtown Miami. He had plenty of ice/water bottles and we brought our own food and drinks. There is also a great speaker to blast tunes. This was definitely the highlight of our trip to Miami. Thank you again for an amazing day out on the water! Would highly recommend it!
Our group enjoyed a wonderful time aboard and JD was amazing. The boat provided everything necessary and worked out great. We appreciated finding this great boat at the last minute. Not new but very clean. Thanks JD.
Captain JD & his wife KiKi are the epitome of accommodating and personable--they truly made our experience on their yacht memorable. Whenever I had a question, JD always responded almost immediately; he was patient, thorough and professional while providing me with the necessary details and information regarding our cruise. The boat was clean and had a large, spacious deck where we spent the majority of our time. My crew and I are grateful for the opportunity to meet and sail with JD and KiKi and will definitely rent with them again in the near future. Highly recommended with absolutely no reservations--you won't regret booking with them.