▪️ The Minimum spending required is $18,000. The above-listed price is estimated.
- Please click the “message owner” button for quotes/food and bar options.
Enjoy DC with a three-level dining vessel with two interior climate-controlled dining decks and three exterior observation decks.
Our full-service yacht charters make planning an event incredibly easy. With onboard menus that span a range of tastes & décor options that are sure to fit any theme, planning your next event is a breeze. The yacht is an ideal party/event paradise. Whether it’s a birthday, anniversary, Quinceanera, Debut, prom night, grad night, retirement celebration, or the best private celebration, the atmosphere is perfect for all occasions.
- Capacity: Up to 500 guests can fit on our two private decks
- Deck capacity 160, Open-air roof deck
- Food: A variety of light bites are available for purchase from our Snack Bar.
- Drink: Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are available from our snack bar
- Entertainment: Narrated riverfront tour as you pass important landmarks
▪️ Deck 1: Potomac Deck
Join us on the main deck for a delightful meal or event on the water.
▪️ Deck 2: Delaware Deck
Spacious dining room with bar and dance floor.
▪️ Rooftop Deck
Enjoy the best views of DC topside.
▪️ Additional price for alternate docking.
-The above-listed price is estimated.
- An outside catering and corkage fee is applicable should you like to bring your catering and drinks.
- The final price is based on catering, bar, guests, taxes, and any add-ons.
▪️ 50% of the total amount is required to reserve the date. In case reserving a date more than one month apart. The remaining 50% would be needed 21 days prior to the trip date.
▪️ Cancelation Policy:
We shall be entitled to retain any payments made by you to collect the cancellation payments. If payments made by you are less than the applicable cancellation payment amount, you will pay us the remaining cancellation payment amount as soon as you cancel the booking. If payments made by you exceed the applicable cancellation payment amount, we will return the difference to you as a refund. The cancellation payment is agreed by you and us as a payment in order to exercise a contractual option to cancel this agreement and represents a reasonable amount of liquidated damages suffered by us upon cancellation of the cruise and is not a penalty. Force Majeure is defined as any loss, damage, delay, or failure of performance hereunder arising or resulting from war; riot, terrorism, or threats of terrorism, natural disaster, perils of the sea; acts of pirates, strike or lockouts, or circumstances beyond our control. Should either party be unable to perform due to the above, all your deposits and payments will be refunded to you.