▪️ The above-listed price is estimated.
▪️ Please contact here to discuss Food & Bar options.
▪️ Please contact here for quotes!
▪️ 50% of the total amount is required to reserve the date. In case reserving a date more than one month apart. The remaining 50% would be needed 21 days prior to the trip date.
The vessel is fashioned after the famous San Francisco scow schooners. Tall ships like her sailed in the late 1800s, carrying goods and freight from town to town throughout the Bay and its tributaries. Our historic 72' schooner, provides a warm, comfortable, and stable ride for corporate events and private parties of up to 49 people.
Step aboard, mingle and take in the unforgettable views. The best part? Your cruise is fully customizable in all respects. We are the choice for any occasion and all adventures!
All events are fully customizable by our clients, including:
- Pick up locations, Downtown San Francisco, Sausalito, or Marina Bay in Richmond. (Docking fees may apply).
- Food options. You are welcome to bring your own snacks or we have multiple catering options for you to choose from.
- We have a California liquor license so we must supply the adult beverages. Cash or hosted bar options are available.
▪️ Types of Events:
- Corporate Events
- Bachelor & Bachelorette Events
- Rehearsal Dinners
- Day After Wedding Brunch
- Wine Club Events & Food Pairings
- Memorial Ash Scatterings
- Whale Watching & Nature Cruises
- Guest Speakers Symposiums
- Bay Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
The vessel has a one-of-a-kind open concept that is not only spacious but allows for guests to lounge both inside and out. No other sailing vessel has as much upper deck or below deck space for passenger comfort.
There's no better an event venue in California than aboard a beautiful sailing vessel on San Francisco Bay. The sights and sounds of a traditional tall ship will delight your senses and take you back to another time. San Francisco Bay with you on your very own private sailing charters!
If you would rather pick up the boat at Marina Bay in Richmond, there is free street parking and a $150 docking fee.
Gratuity for the captain and crew is not mandatory but appreciated, most people tip 15 to 20% of the charter rate, like a restaurant.