GAS INCLUDED IN PRICES!!!
Rent the VR5 21 ft boat and explore the beautiful Miami! Departing from Beautiful South Beach, enjoy the Miami Bay from Key Biscayne to North Miami Beach.
Visit the sandbars, islands, celebrity homes, Bayside, Downtown Miami, and more. There’s so much to see, and you choose where you want to go as you captain the boat.
All of our rentals have gas included, so you don’t need to worry about your trip being cut short.
The captain fee is not included in the price and must be paid directly to the captain
Start times for bareboat rentals -
9am, 11:30am and 2pm
(We don't do bareboat rentals after 2 pm slot)
Start times for captained charters -
9am, 11:30am, 2pm, 4:30pm, 7pm and 9:30pm
Our limits are as follows:
North: 79th St Bridge by Pelican Harbor
South: Nixon Sandbar
Going Offshore is not allowed. Our insurance policy does not cover our boats outside this area, and the renter is penalized with a $300 fine for leaving this space without written consent from our management. All of our boats are equipped with GPS tracker for security purposes Thank you for understanding. We want to make your experience a safe one.
You can rent our boats for a minimum of two hours and a maximum of eight hours. Our latest return time is 6 p.m., so please plan your rental hours accordingly.
-There are no restrictions if you are going with a Captain; the Renter must be 18 or older for captained charters.
- (Drive Yourself ) At least 1 Person on the Boat has to be over 25 to drive by yourself, please remember if that person was born After 1/1/1988 someone on the boat is required to have a boater's license
$300 Security Deposit - A hold of $300 will be placed on your card on the day of the trip.
Does a 1-year-old count as a passenger?
According to the USCG, every person regardless of age counts as a passenger of the boat, therefore any child will be counted as a person.
Do you have life jackets for all?
- Yes, we will provide you with all the safety equipment you need to make your ride a wonderful one; we have life jackets for your small ones, just please let us know beforehand for more than 2 children going with you.
Are pets allowed?
- As much as we love pets we cannot take pets that are not Service pets, they have to have a certificate, other than that we cannot take them.
Do you have a jet ski?
- Unfortunately, we don’t have Jet Skis right now, we might provide you with info for another company that might have so you can rent from them, just give us a call 😉
Do I need a boating license?
- According to the FWC you will only need a Boater’s license if you were born after 1/1/1988, you can get one online, either permanent or temporary.
Is gas included? -Yes, we will give you the boat full of gas or at least enough to complete your rental and have extra gas just in case.