Massimo Pontoons are luxury re-defined! Plush seating will make you feel like you have escaped life, and can really sit back and relax. The BOSS Audio sound system is the best in the industry, pushing out 150 watts on RGB Speakers, 10" 800w subwoofer, 1000w amplifier and digital dash with FM/AM antenna, BlueTooth/USB/AUX MultiMedia Player.
Some of the boat's features include:
- Plush (crazy comfortable) lounge seating
- 3 adjustable, swiveling captains chairs (great for fishing)
- 2 MASSIVE rear-loungers
- Rubberized Flooring (soft and grippy feel)
- 2 wood-laminate tables with quick remove option
- 8 cup holders, with 8 more on the removable tables
- Tons of under-seat storage
- Rear folding aluminum stairs for easy water access
- Front and side doors to exit/enter boat
- Drink cooler onboard
- Vests and safety/docking equipment included
The 150HP Mercury Marine ELPT Engine is going to take you where you want to go with top speeds of 35mph - perfect for pulling the included tube on our tow-bar for easy operation. And, the loungers give you a great and comfortable view of those tubers!
The Mercury Marine Throttle Control System and Hydraulic Steering System ensures a smooth ride, while the onboard and RGB under-boat lighting give a great dusk ambiance while you cruise or float the lake - even the speakers light up! This boat is slick to look at while you cruise by.
We are located on Lake Ray Hubbard. Why there? There's so much to do!
- 3 minutes from the nearest beach where you can anchor, swim to shore and hang out on the sand
- 5 minutes from the Rowlett Docks where you can dock and access restaurants (Flying Saucer, Primo's, TLC and Hooter's) and Bass Pro Shop
- 15 minutes from the Rockwall Harbor, with even more restaurants, shops and a movie theater (search for "Rockwall Harbor" for a full directory)
- Access parks on the Rowlett side by anchoring and taking a short swim to shore
- Check out several marinas around the lake with restaurants and supply shops
- Explore tons of fishing spots
- Close to service towers for great cell phone and 5G coverage across the lake
This boat is the perfect vessel to float and swim, cruise and explore, fish or party with your friends & family! Reach out if you have any questions, or book it now for 4, 6 or 8-hours.
*PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE REQUESTING TO BOOK*
*DESCRIPTION OF BOAT IS BELOW RULES*
*ALL RENTALS MUST BE DONE BY 7PM*
Our listing allows for as late as a 3pm start time, but this is ONLY for 4-hour rentals (done by 7pm)... 6-hour rentals must begin by 1pm, and 8-hour rentals must begin by 11am.
4 hours for $500
6 hours for $675
8 hours for $800
Prices may differ on holiday weekends
**CAPTAIN/GUIDE FEE (IF AVAILABLE):**
$50/hour charge, paid directly to him via Zelle, Venmo, PayPal or cash/check... He will drive wherever you's like around the lake, in addition to taking care of all things boat related during your trip (pulling a tube, docking at restaurants, etc).
***MAX "PASSENGER" CAPACITY IS 9***
If you want to have a Captain, you may still have 9 passengers - but even without a Captain it is STILL 9 for safety...
****IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO USE A TUBE, WE ONLY ALLOW 8 PEOPLE (INCLUDING A CAPTAIN)****
The tube is HUGE, so it takes 1-2 spots on the boat. Plus, 9-10 people will weigh the boat down to a point where the tube is not as fun!
*****RENTER WILL BE ASKED TO SIGN A "CONTRACTUAL ASSUMPTION ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RISKS AND LIABILITY WAIVER AND RELEASE AGREEMENT" UPON BOARDING THE BOAT*****
This is a simple print and signature form for all passengers using the boat - no sensitive information will be collected!
******RENTERS ARE ASKED TO PAY FOR GAS USAGE******
This means you can top off (at Marina's price - which is much more expensive) before you bring back the boat, or we can add a reimbursement request charge (at gas station's price) after your use; whatever is more convenient for you! If the gas reimbursement request is not paid within 3 days, we will keep the deposit.