The vessel is a favorite for more intimate gatherings. Whether admiring the stunning skyline views from the spacious open-air upper deck or relaxing in the mahogany and brass tones of our temperature-controlled carpeted main deck salon, you’ll enjoy a luxurious and unforgettable boat trip. Experience the warmth and charm of our smallest fleet member as you celebrate your special event.
• Perfect for up to 80 passengers
• No minimum number of guests required
• Seating up to 40 guests for seated buffet dining and up to 80 guests for cocktail receptions
• Choose from six premier catering partners
• Full-service bar
• Two beautifully-appointed restrooms
• PA system
• Flat-screen TV with DVD-player
• Digital iPod dock & SiriusXM Radio music system
▪️ You can select your Bar Service
Our five bar packages and premium upgrade options are designed to fit the unique needs of your event.
$12 per person - Soft drinks, iced tea, and juices.
- FIRST MATE
$26 per person - Soft drinks, iced tea, juices, summer wines, and draft beer.
$30 per person - Soft drinks, iced tea, juices, summer wines, draft beer, bottled beer, draft beer, and house cocktails.
$34 per person - Soft drinks, iced tea, juices, summer wines, draft beer, bottled beer, craft beer, and call brand cocktails.
$40 per person - Soft drinks, iced tea, juices, summer wines, draft beer, bottled beer, craft beer, premium cocktails, and champagne
Cruising aboard a vessel allows you to offer your guests creative and fresh menus designed just for you by any one of our six professional caterers, all offering delectable options. Your guests will rave for years to come!
• Cocktail reception with passed hors d’oeuvres
• Hearty buffet stations
• Seated multi-course dinner
• Diverse, cultural menu options
• Breakfast and lunchtime options
▪️ The above-listed price is estimated. Food and drinks is extra's.
▪️ Please contact here to discuss Food & Bar options.
▪️ Please contact here for quotes!
▪️ 50% of the total amount is required to reserve the date. In case reserving a date more than one month apart. The remaining 50% would be needed 10 days prior to the trip date.