Want to get away from Orlando's busy streets and experience its most treasured natural resource?
You're in the right place, Lake Tohopekaliga (Toho) is the #1 big bass lake in the state and our Orlando bass fishing guides fish it full time. And with our Lake Toho fishing guide trips starting at just $225 you can rest assured that you're getting the best deal too!
We specialize in Florida trophy bass fishing on Orlando's renown Lake Tohopekaliga, or "Toho" as the lake is often referred to. Lake Toho is located near Disney World, Sea World, Universal Studios, and the Orlando Convention Center.
Fish one of the country’s most beautiful lakes with our Orlando Florida bass fishing guides. Only a couple other lakes in the country can rival Lake Toho’s ability to produce trophy sized bass. Want proof? Check out our latest catches!
AJ's Freelancer Bass Guide Service (in business since 1970) is the oldest continuously operated guide service in the Orlando Central Florida / Disney area. When anglers ask, "Who would you recommend as the premier Florida bass fishing guides?" The staff at IN-FISHERMAN Magazine always responds, "AJ's Freelancer Bass Guide Service." Want to be sure your guide is a Coast Guard licensed captain, a requirement for Central Florida fishing guides on the Kissimmee Chain of Lakes? Capt. Jackson and all our Lake Toho bass guides are full time licensed professionals.
- Please let us know if you will be staying at the Disney Resort or near Disney, Route 192, or International Drive (I-Drive) area and need pick up and delivery on the day of your fishing trip. The cost of round-trip transportation is $80.00 and we will need to know in advance so we can make the necessary arrangements.
- Please bring what you like to eat and drink. We will supply soda and ice, if there is something else you would like to drink, please bring it with you.
- All guide trips launch at first light of day unless special arrangements have been made. And 4, 5, 6, or 8 hours after launch, depending on the length of trip you booked, we call it a day.
- All gear, tackle, and gas included
- Please purchase a fishing license prior to the fishing trip.