My name is Anthony Diaz I am a camera operator for Univision Network. I grew up around jet ski’s and the ocean in 2004, In July of 2016 I bought my first boat. A fully restored 1988 Classic Mako in which I used for recreational fishing for offshore and reef. I have a huge passion for fishing. I decided to sell my Classic Mako and buy a 2005 Contender 25T powered by twin Yamaha 150’s 4-stroke to start running my own fishing and sandbar charters!! [BOAT IS TRAILERABLE]
This boat comes fully loaded on electronics:
- (2) Garmin 8610XSV
- (1) Garmin InReach Explorer+
- (1) Airmar B175M 1 Kw transducer
- (2) 10 inch JL audio M6 subs
- (2) 7.7 inch JL audio M6 speakers
- (4) 8.8 inch JL audio M6 speakers
- (1) M600/1 amp
- (1) M600/6 amp
- (1) Fusion Apollo RA-770 head unit
With this new boat I am be able to run fishing trips from Miami, Bahamas, FL Keys, and Dry Tortugas to target mahi mahi, tuna, wahoo, snapper, grouper, etc...
My fishing gear is as follows:
- (4) Penn Spinfisher VI 5500 with 25 pound Ande
- (2) Penn Spinfisher VI 6500 with 40 pound braid
- (2) Penn Pursuit 3000 with 12 pound pink Ande for yellowtail snapper
- (2) Penn Squall 60LD with 80 pound braid for high speed trolling
- (2) Penn Fathom Lever Drag 2 Speed [40NLD2] with 65 pound braid for bottom fishing; Mutton, Grouper, etc...
- (2) Shimano TLD25 with 50 pound mono for trolling
- (1) Daiwa Tanacom 1000 with 850 yards of 80 pound braid for deep dropping; tilefish, yellow eye, queen snapper, etc...
• I’ll provide you with hooks, fluoro leader, swivels,
chum, and all other gear needed to target specific species.
• Ice is provided.
• Bring your own food and beverages.
******Prices are negotiable******