Come sail on “El Capitan”, a 38 ft. modern cruiser, for a couple of hours (2 hrs.), in the afternoon and/or evening.
If interested in a charter during Fleet Week (Oct 7-9) see "Booking Note #4 below.
The yacht has excellent accommodations, both in the cockpit and cabin, to provide a very enjoyable and relaxing sail with family or friends. The boat will be professionally captained to allow you to spend time with your sailing companions and enjoy the sights and sounds of nature and the SF bay region. The boat is conveniently located in Jack London Square/Oakland, which also allows you enjoy the stores, restaurants, bars, etc., either before or after a sail.
1. Captain Javier, who is shown in the captain selection, is the only captain that can be utilized to charter this boat, El Capitan. He will inform you of the pick-up/drip-off location within Jack London Square. Also, if you need to make minor modifications to the charter start time please mention this to him to see if a change can be accommodated.
2. If you want to go out for an extended 4hr. charter, you will need to separately book both the 4pm charter and 6:30pm charters, if available. Here your charter will run from 4pm to 8pm.
3. No red wine or vaping
4. Fleet Week Charter (Oct 7, 8, or 9)
* 5hr minimum charter time, * Boat charge @ $300/hr,
* Additional Captain & Crew charge @ $120/hr (paid cash directly to the Captain the day of the charter)
* Please message your charter interest & details. Note, the standard charter times/charges, etc. shown on the calendar for these days will not be held.
More on the Charter:
Experience a relaxing 2-hour cruise departing from Jack London Square, a foodie haven and jewel of Oakland’s waterfront. Choose a warm afternoon pre-dinner excursion where you can witness the inspiration for George Lucas’ AT-AT Walkers from the Empire Strikes Back, watch pelicans dive for their next meal or marvel at workings of one of the West Coast’s busiest commercial harbors. Or choose the sunset/evening option where mood mellows and the Bay Bridge and City lights provide a gorgeous backdrop for enjoying your time on the water with family and friends.