Leave the work to someone else!! Enjoy an amazing day of fishing or fun at the beach, tubing, snorkeling, sunset cruise or anything you want. All you need to do is show up and have fun!
Inshore fishermen will love the size of the boat, self-deploying trolling motor, dual power-poles and being able to float in 16' of water all while being stealthy
Offshore fishermen will love the walk around deck, multiple angled rod holders, oversize fish box, multiple live wells and a 40-45mph cruise at 2-2.5 MPG.
Family members will appreciate the comfortable bow and stern seating, head, and plenty of storage in addition to the availability of tubing, snorkeling and bringing the dog along.
About the boat: She’s a 28’ Blue Wave Hybrid Fully equipped with T-top, self-deploying trolling motor, trim tabs, jack plate, dual 10’ power-poles, dual 12" Simrad sonar/chart plotter, 3x live wells, stereo and seating for 8. With a 350-outboard engine, she really scoots down the road fast. Plenty of rod holders and storage.
About the captain: You tell the captain where you want to go, the captain will take you there. Want to get out on the water super early? Check! Want to take a leisurely day at the sand bar? Check! Want to check out all those inshore spots for big reds, snook, trout, tarpon? Check! Nearshore? Offshore? Check & check!
Boat amenities include:
• Full lighting; every station, locker and section of deck has it's own lighting
• Full stereo system with subwoofers, AM/FM and Bluetooth
• 10 rod holders
• Suzuki 350 4 stroke with high efficiency dual props
• Double stepped hull design. Reduces drag and runs skinny
• 3 live wells: 1 in bow, 2 in stern
• Yeti 45 cooler, additional may be requested
• Large fish box in bow
• batteries: 1x motor, 1x house, 3x trolling motor
• Coast Guard approved safety gear for up to 8
• $15/day/person: Inshore/offshore spinning rod/reel
• $39/day/group: 3 person float for tubing
• $159/day/group: 4 person , Brownie tank-less dive system for scuba. Listed as "Inflatable toy" under add-ons
• $15/day/person: Snorkeling mask, breathing tube, fins
• Rods and reels come equipped with tackle (ready to fish). If desired, it is the renters responsibility to change rigging to their liking.
• Fuel paid for by renter, boat cleaning and maintenance included in rental price.
• Captain does not guarantee or assert fishing results. They can recommend spots, but many factors such as tide, pressures, weather (and many other factors) affect outcomes.