Fishing in Portland on 20' Skiff!
We offer professional guided fishing charters on the beautiful Columbia and Willamette Rivers of Oregon and Washington. With over 10 years of experience, Caleb provides a fun, safe, and memorable fishing experience for all.
Capt. Caleb Runyan is dedicated to sharing the most memorable fishing experiences throughout the Pacific Northwest. Oregon and Washington offer several opportunities for adventure and scenery that are a must-see. Capt. Caleb is a fully licensed fisherman with many years of experience.
20’ Alumaweld powered by twin 115 HP Mercury Optimax engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 20 knots. The boat is equipped with advanced fishing technology, and we use Shimano and G. Loomis fishing gear.
Half-Day for 4 people: $700 USD (6 am-11am)
Full-Day for 4 people: $1,020 USD (6 am-02 pm)
Private Solo trip: $300 USD per person (6 am-02 pm)
Starting time is flexible with rates starting at $250 USD per person for up to 4 anglers. Private trips offer 1 on 1 guidance with Capt. Caleb, no other guests will be allowed on board.
We provide all rods, lures, and fishing equipment for Salmon, Steelhead, Sturgeon, and more!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS❓
What time should I arrive for my trip?
- It is asked that customers arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the trip. If you are running late, please let Capt. Caleb know.
Is your service child-friendly?
- Yes! We offer trips for any skill level above the age of 4 years old.
Do I need my own fishing gear?
- Nope! Our service includes a rod, reel, line, hook, and bait or lure that is matched to the type of fish you’re after. Want to bring your own equipment? No problem.
What should I wear on the day of my trip?
- Waterproof Clothes – It is always best to dress in layers. Rain jackets and long-sleeves. Weatherproof pants and shoes are recommended. Conditions may change significantly throughout the day.
- Miscellaneous – Sunscreen, camera, snacks, water, soft beverages, sunglasses, hat, extra dry clothes, ice-chest, etc.
Do you provide snacks?
- I do provide water and snacks (chips, pretzels, peanuts.) It is recommended that you bring any personal food items that will last the entirety of your trip.
Can I bring alcohol?
- No. Alcohol, seltzers, marijuana, and any other illegal substances of any kind are prohibited.