BAYLINER 175, 18' bowrider, max 7 persons. Including:
• Bimini Top
• Wakeboard (Water skis available for rent at Tahoe City marina shop.)
• Towing Tube
• Snorkeling Gear, Life vests ( also few children sizes)
FULL DAY (9am-5pm)
HALF DAY (9am-1pm or 1:30pm-5:30pm)
6 HRS PM (1-sunset)
Prices don’t include portal fees and taxes - 15% (7.5%+7.5%). Fuel is paid separately, after the trip. 1/4 tank = $50.
We reserve the right to charge $50 cleaning fee, after drink spilage, chips, food leftover, dog hair, sand, etc.
PICK UP & DROP OFF:
Pier near Tahoe City
If you wish to rent boat with captain is an additional $50/hr.
If you rent for the full day, we can be flexible with pick up time.
On extremely windy days rental might be canceled and you can be fully refunded or moved to other possible date.
• Download and get familiar with Tahoe Boating App
• No wake / min-speed zone is everywhere 600ft along the shoreline, especially approaching docks and marinas.
• Beware of hazards, like low water on the left from the ramp, underwater boulders along east shore and at Emerald Bay entry, quickly changing weather.
• Keep the orange flag visible and keep the engine off when having people in the water around the boat.
• Have your phone charged
If you have any questions, we can answer them through messaging platform before you pay or via phone after completing reservation.
If you are looking for typical POI you can try:
Sugar Pine State Park - central W Shore, 25 min drive,
Emerald Bay - SW, 50 min
Sand Harbour and NE Nevada shore, 25 min