We have two CS23’s, if the date you want is booked check our other for availability.
An awesome day boat, this 2018 Cobalt CS23 can do it all. Hang out on the lake, tube, ski, and other water sports are all possible on this boat. It has an efficient V6 Volvo engine producing 280HP. Plenty of power to enjoy a great day on the water.
Don’t rent an older worn out boat when you can rent a modern reliable boat from a high end luxury manufacturer. Cobalts are known for their reliability, strength, stability, and extremely high quality.
Packaged expertly, the Cobalt CS23 is the ultimate combination of efficient design, peak performance, and attention to detail. Sleek, simple, and artful, the detailed interior includes Cobalt-branded coaming pads, intricate colored stitching details, digital helm instrumentation and a six-speaker Bluetooth sound system. For those who don’t want to compromise luxury or performance – but still want to turn heads – the CS23 is the perfect choice.
Our boat is conveniently moored in Bellevue by the Bellevue Newport Boat Launch. Our marina is gated and has parking available. There is an on-site gas station that is literally across from our boat slip making refueling at the end of the day a non-issue.
* Is fuel included in the price? No fuel is not included. The boat would go out with a full tank of gas and you would be responsible for fuel consumption during your outing. We expect that you return the boat as you received it with a full gas tank.
* How much does fuel cost? In 2019 fuel on the water was running at just under $5 a gallon. There is a fuel dock about 100 feet from our boat slip in the marina.
* How many people can we take on board? The boat can legally host 12 people total, however 8-10 is a more realistic number for everyone to be comfortable.
* Does the boat come with innertubes/skis/etc...? We have inner-tubes, a wakeboard, and several ski's that are available for no additional cost. The ski's and wakeboard are limited in foot sizing, so please contact us to make sure ski's that fit you and your guests are on board.
* Does the boat come with life vests for everyone? Yes the boat comes with life vests that fit everyone. We have a selection of water sports vests in sizes that range from X-Large to small in both men, women and children sizes. We also have an infant vest and generic vests that can fit just about anyone. The disadvantage of the generic vest is they are for safety only, not for use in water sports, and not as comfortable as the water sports vest. If you have special size requirements please let us know your guests needs ahead of time so we can make sure they are accommodated accordingly.
* Can we bring food and drinks aboard? Yes, we encourage our guests to bring food and drinks to make the trip more enjoyable. It is highly recommended to at least bring enough water for everyone. All laws concerning food and drink need to be followed :-)
* Can we smoke, chew tobacco, or partake in recreational drugs while underway? No. We do not permit any type of smoking, vaping, inhaling, etc.. (be it tobacco or otherwise) or any type of chew (tobacco or otherwise) on board. Additionally we do not allow any recreational drug use while on board regardless if it is legal or not.
Could not have asked for a better day on the water! Abed was very professional and was sure we had everything we needed. The boat was in excellent condition and ran super smooth. He takes excellent care of his boats and it showed! Will definitely be back again to rent from Abed.
Great boat for a day on the lake!!! Easy handling and ample space for 6-8 full size adults. Abed & his family were a pleasure to work with and were flexible when the morning weather was a little grey. Great people to rent from.
Our family has a great experience with Abed, he and his crew are highly knowledgeable and offered expert guidance to plan our day and stops along the way. His new Cobalt is easy to operate and is offered with everything you need for a fun and relaxing day on Lake Washington. The Sporting equipment was great quality and sized well. Highly recommended.
We took abed's boat for wakeboarding on Lake Washington. The boat was new and awesome as described! Abed and his family are super kind and patient, and made check-in and check-out super easy and smooth. It was a great experience!
Abed and Musa were incredibly thorough and accommodating in providing boat rental. Everything was as advertised, with the added bonus of being able to customize the experience to include water skis and innertubes. The boat was in great condition and easily fit 10 people, rode like a drip. Having a slip next to the gas station is a really game changer and makes filling up and returning no hassle. We absolutely will be renting again!
Amazing experience! As a previous boat owner I was a little unsure of what this process would be like, but Abed and his family could not have been better. Fast communication and responses to questions, everything you need to make for an amazing day on the water, clear instructions, awesome boat and a genuine professionalism that you don't see anymore. I highly recommend taking one of their boats out. I know I will be using them again!
Abed provided an amazing boating experience for us . Honestly we were probably kind of a pain in the neck for him. We left too late from our house to get there and then there was a wreck on the freeway so we were over 20 minutes late . He was very accommodating even extended our time since we got a late start . He has all the water sports equipment that we could’ve wanted . Show us how to use everything and walked us through the basics of the boat . This cobalt is amazing on the water . Cuts through the rough water and you hardly feel anything . Thank you Abed . We will be renting again from you next time .
Abed was an AMAZING host and his 2018 cobalt wast the best (most powerful, smoothest—running) boat I’ve ever rented through Boatsetter. You can’t beat a docked boat that’s gassed up and ready the moment that you arrive (way easier than trailer rentals).
I messed up and miscommunicated that I wanted to borrow Abed’s wakeboard. Not only did he follow-up to clarify, he totally went the extra mile to make it work so we could have a great day out.
I highly recommend Abed and his slick boats. If this one is booked for the time you want. Make sure you search his other listings!
My family and some friends went out on Lake Washington and we truly enjoyed it. We used provided water sports equipment and this kids had a blast. I would certainly recommend this boat to all. The set up through Boatsetter was simple and Abed was very accommodating and responsive throughout the entire process. Thank you!!
I never leave reviews, but I will make an exception with Abed. He was really friendly, down to earth, and is willing to share with you what he knows simply if you asked. We had a group of 11 today, we all had a blast with his boat and such a fun time with Abed. Thank you Abed, I wish you the the best of luck in everything you do in life.
Can't say enough about the boat and Abed! Abed was thorough, very courteous, and really put us at ease about the whole experience. We actually booked last minute and changed times and he was super cool about it. The Cobalt boat just glides on top of the water--it's awesome. Already looking forward to the next booking!
The Cobalt CS23 rented from Abed was fantastic and we truly loved our time on the water! This boat has everything you need and more :-) we were celebrating our recent engagement with friends who came visit us from out of town, and showing them around Lake Washington and Lake Union by boat was an idea everyone loved. The boat is spacious, we were a group of 8 and all sat very comfortably. Abed was kind to provide us with tubes and also had water skis available. It was a memorable Sunday and we will definitely rent from Abed again. :-)