Come cruise with us on DREAMER for an unforgettable Miami yachting day.
- We do NOT have any additional fees except crew gratuities, your booked amount here at boatsetter.com includes all charter line items.
- We do NOT have a set itinerary, let us know where you want to go!
She departs conveniently right from South Beach and can sail anywhere in the Miami Biscayne Bay area. Sand bars, the mansion islands, the city skylines, and the wide-open spaces of the south end, are all within reach aboard our sexy, sleek, and beautiful Sea Ray 53’ express cruiser!
Whether you want to bask in the sun, catch an amazing sunset, or sail under the moonlight (and please feel free to do it all!!!), there is plenty of space and all the amenities and little luxuries to make your yachting experience absolutely the best.
We can put together everything you need for your bachelorette or birthday trip including drinks and catering but really, no special event is needed, just grab your friends, and come aboard and enjoy because being out on the water is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
Service on DREAMER includes the following:
- Professional U.S. Coast Guard licensed captain
- First Mate / Host
- Luxury Beach Towels
- Freshly Iced Coolers
- 8-Speaker High-End Music System w/Subwoofer, Bluetooth
- Inflatable Floats and Rafts, Noodles, and Swim Lines
- Snorkel Gear (always clean!) and Inflatable Paddle Board
- Bottled Water, Coffee and Tea, Light Snacks
- Cups, Plates, Utensils, and Napkins
The boat includes the following features:
- 2 Cabins, 2 Bathrooms
- Huge Front Deck w/Sunpad Cushions and Pillows
- Outdoor Seating and Dining Area
- Swim Deck For Lounging!
- 2 Refrigerators
- Air-Conditioned Cabins
- Kitchen Utensils (Knives, Cutting Boards, Wine Openers, etc…)
- Hard Top w/Added Canvas Sun Protection
- Evening Ambience Lighting and Underwater Lights (for Night Cruises!)
You can bring whatever food and drinks you would like, alcoholic drinks are fine (we request no red wine though please!), and we have plenty of space in the coolers and cabin! As an option we can provision the boat ahead with the foods and drinks you want and have everything ready when you arrive.
Our uniformed crews are experienced, professional, and fun! We adhere to all USCG rules, have all required safety equipment aboard, and have all proper licenses and insurance.
Let us know if there is anything special we can do – we are here to help! We have done lots of special things on board like photo shoots and real estate tours and we can do complete dinner cruises with a range of hospitality options. We also offer specialty trips to destinations further south for more snorkeling, underwater photography, and group paddle boarding, or just seeing places you haven’t been before.
So please come spend your boat with us on DREAMER and Boat Like You Live Here!