Big and fun boat for families and gatherings up to 16 people! Plenty of storage behind and under seats for all your goodies. This 250HP Yamaha motor can pull anything or anyone as fast as you want to go. We've seen 44mph on this puppy!
4-speaker Bluetooth stereo with subwoofer for connecting to your phone. Plenty of sound for your gathering on the water!
A large Bimini top covers the back half of the boat.
Fish finder with depth gauge and water temperature gauge ensures you'll find fish if you like, and always know the depth of the water where you are.
Huge triple pontoon (aka: tritoon; the third pontoon adds stability and speed). Seating for 16! Ready for fun on Lake Travis or Lake Austin!
250 HP Yamaha 4-stroke is clean and strong, ready to pull a skier, wake boarder, or kids and grownups on the tube!
Rental pricing includes me putting it in the water at Jones Brothers Park (in Jonestown, on Lake Travis) , docked and ready for your arrival, then meeting you and removing the boat from the water when you are finished. I can deliver the boat to other locations (Lake Austin, Lake Travis, Lake Georgetown) for an additional fee.
All rentals include:
- Two wake boards (one kid sized, one adult sized) and pull rope
- One tube (holds 2-3 people) with rope
- Air pump to inflate/deflate tube on-board
- **17'x6' Aqua Lily pad available for an additional $50**
- Multiple floating noodles for lounging in the water
- Propane BBQ grill for cooking out (lighter/tongs/spatula are included)
- Yeti 75 cooler filled with 20 lbs of ice
- Full tank of fuel (36 gallons; renter pays for fuel used after return)
Safety items include:
- One Toddler life vest
- Various kid-sized life vests
- Various adult-sized life vests
- 9 standard adult-sized foam life vests
- Throwable life preserver ring
- Fire extinguisher
- Bumpers and bow lines for tying off to docks
- Anchor with rope
Chris was a great host. The boat could use a couple of fixes...mainly the captain's chair. Overall it was a good experience. Chris was even willing at one point to bring us a propane tank when we were unable to locate the one that was on the boat. We did end up finding it, so all was good. Thanks again, Chris.
We had a great time on lake Travis and this boat was perfect for our group of 6 (but could easily hold double that). This is the fastest pontoon I’ve ever used and was great for tubing and getting around the lake. Chris was a great owner and delivered the boat to a launch near our house. Highly recommend.