72' Spacious Yacht for charter in Pompano Beach!

5.0
(2 bookings)
72 ft
Boat length
Up to 41
Passengers
Captained
This boat is rented with a captain
95%
Owner’s response rate

The boat

▪️ Please contact me here for quotes!



▪️ 25% of the total amount is required to reserve the date. In case reserving a date more than one month apart. The remaining 75% would be needed 10 days prior to the trip date.



This Yacht is a 72' charter yacht designed for River Cruises and Private Charter that accommodates up to 41 passengers.



She includes a spacious air-conditioned salon & galley area, a covered main deck, an open bow deck, and a large upper deck with all-around access for great views of the sights along the routes we traverse.

A perfect fit for your Private Charter.



On the food and beverage side of the equation, you can provide your own (the most economical option). We suggest BYOB as this is also the most economical direction; our crew stands ready to host and serve your guests.



Food and Alcoholic beverages are to be provided by the guest themselves and to be given to the crew when boarding. All private charters will include sodas, coffee, ice tea, bottled water, dinnerware, cups, tables, and tablecloths. The Bluetooth-enabled sound system is on board.



Tour the Yacht:-

This is very adaptable to any occasion.

-Whether you are planning a

-Birthday Party Cruise,

-Wedding Cruise,

-Anniversary Cruise,

-Party Cruise or

-simply want to take a Sightseeing Cruise

you'll find the Yacht very accommodating.



Cancellation Policy :

A 25% deposit is not refundable 10 days before your departure date. NO REFUND will be given in case of cancellation less than 10 days before the trip.

The client must cancel 10 days before departure and must be confirmed by our representative. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the deposit. Full refunds are given for weather cancellations and are determined by the captain. Cancellations for mechanical failures before departure are refundable or may be rescheduled. Mechanical failures or medical emergencies during charters may result in a partial refund and are at the discretion of the owner.No Refunds/reschedule due to last-minute cancelation due to COVID or any other reason.

Read more
BOATSETTER EVENTS FLORIDA
Owned by
BOATSETTER EVENTS FLORIDA
5.0
(8 ratings)

Amenities

Bathroom
Stereo
Stereo Aux Input
Bluetooth Audio
Cooler/Ice Chest
Air conditioning
Shower
Refrigerator
Grill

Specifications

Year
2012
Length
72 ft.
Make
Serenity
Model
Yacht
Capacity
41
See all
/ (excl. fees)
Date
Duration
Start time
You won't be charged yet

Ratings & reviews

5.0
(0 rating)

Boat location

Exact location information is provided after a booking is confirmed.

Your crew

Boat owner
BOATSETTER EVENTS FLORIDA
BOATSETTER EVENTS FLORIDA
5.0
(8 bookings)
See profile
  • Response rate: 95%
  • Avg. response time: < 12 hours

Things to know

Allowed on boat

alcohol
kids under 12
glass bottles
shoes
liveaboard

  • Free cancellations until 30 days before the booking start date.
  • 50% refund for cancellations between 14-30 days before the booking start date.
  • Cancellations within 14 days of the booking start date are non-refundable.
See policy

This boat belongs to a Commercial Owner, an independent boat rental company. A Commercial Owner is an independent, Boatsetter-approved boat rental company who provides their own insurance to their guests.


A security deposit hold (not a charge) will be placed on your credit card 48 hours before your booking starts to cover any incidental damage that may occur during your rental. This hold is released 48 hours after the booking is complete, if no claims are made. The security deposit amount for the boat you are booking will be outlined during the check-out process.

Learn more

If requested, the owner can provide a list of available captains for bareboat charter or the renter can use their own qualified captain. If the boat is being time chartered, the owner will provide the Captain.