Welcome aboard! Our customer’s satisfaction and safety is our priority!
This new 2021 Bayliner Element E18 seats 9 people comfortably and is perfect for a fun day on the Intracoastal and sandbar and has everything you need for an amazing day on the water!
EASY TO DRIVE, is ROOMY and is designed for STABILITY and SAFETY.
The boat has a large Bimini top for shade. The depth finder will help navigate the shallow waters of the sandbars! The FM radio with Bluetooth lets you hook up your favorite music. The powerful, yet quiet 115hp Mercury engine has what it takes to get you up to speed and is perfect for cruising the Intracoastal or just heading out to hang and swim at the sandbars!
Conveniently located at Pioneer Park in Deerfield Beach, it's easy to get to, and there is free parking
- Visit, swim and relax at the sandbars and park beaches (Lake Boca, Peanut Island, DeGroff Park)
- Cruise around the beautiful Lake Boca, Lake Santa Barbara, Lake Wyman
- Visit Deerfield Island Park preserve featuring mangrove swamps & nature trails (Only accessible by boat!)
- Tour the scenic New River in Fort Lauderdale.
- Fishing around the many park shores and reefs.
GAS IS INCLUDED with your rental. There are no other fees!
This Element is equipped with:
- Cooler with ice and complimentary bottled water.
- FM Stereo radio with Bluetooth
- Depth Finder
- Comfortable seating for 9 people
- Table and plenty of cupholders
- Lots of storage space
- All USCG approved and required safety equipment.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your booking time. During your check in, we will provide safety instructions and a walk through of the boat, equipment and procedures and answer any questions you may have. We can point out lots of fun places to visit and things to do
- The vessel is only allowed to be operated on the Intracoastal. GOING INTO THE OCEAN IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- Weather is unpredictable. If on the day of your rental, the weather or forecast calls for unsafe conditions, we can cancel your rental and provide a full refund or reschedule.
- Towing is not allowed - The vessel is not equipped with a tow bar.
- Pets and red wine are not allowed.
- Florida Boating Regulations require that anyone born on or after January 1, 1988 must pass an approved boater safety course.